S E V E N

A/n : Everyone is reading but no one neither vote nor comment down. Please do vote and comment ,atleast give a little appreciation to my work. Minimum 20 votes , or else I'm not going to post next part. Please vote sweeties 🥺🥺

 Please vote sweeties 🥺🥺

“ Aunt? ”

Last night I don't even realise when I fall asleep. My sleep interrupted when I heard a knock on my door. I found myself sleeping on the floor with some books and laptop. I stretch myself because my back was paining hard.

I checked the time on my phone and furrowed my eyebrows thinking that who is here in this early morning to disturb my peaceful sleep?

Once again the doorbell rang and I give response before rushing to open the door. My eyes never expected to meet the woman specially like all of sudden.

It's my aunt standing there with a lots of huge bags . Her cheerful bright smile make my pain ease. Of course she is the person I can get unconditional love.

“ Why? Can't your aunt come to meet her own daughter? ”

With dramatic tune she speaks up and I let her in.

“ It's not like that, aunt. Atleast call me before you come to meet so I could clean my house. You know how messy I'm. ”

She burst into laughter so me. She kisses my cheek. I hug her tightly.

“ My daughter hasn't grown up yet. ” She caresses my morning messy hair when I enjoyed the maternal love, I was missing for .

“ I missed you, Aunt. ”

We take our moment to pull ourself out as she pinches my cheeks out.

“ Go and fresh up. Today your aunt will make you a tasty breakfast. ”

I jump in gladness and nod my head aggressively. I run towards my bedroom that I heard a soft chuckle behind.

*********

“ Aunt, why doesn't dad come? ”

I take a full bite of my Mexican sandwich and munch it a little.

“ He's in Korea , but he was gone to check the restaurants here. He'll join us in dinner. ”

I smile with my eyes . I nod fast and take my another bite from the food. Aunt looks at me with a satisfied looks as if my happiness made her happy too.

Our day spend like an hour as we talked about many things, she cooked lunch for me and I help her, We watch drama together.

It's almost evening as we done with preparing our dinner for us. After a month we're going to dinner together again.

Aunt made a hot corn soup for us and I dip a spoon and taste it.
“ Aunt, You're the best. ”

I hug her from the back and she burst into laugh.