E I G H T

A/n : Thanks sweetie for voting. I promise you to bring the next chapter as soon as you complete the vote goals. These chapter vote goal in 15+ . Please votes sweeties 🥺🫂

“ Congratulations, Mr & Mrs

“ Congratulations, Mr & Mrs. Jeon! ”

Now, I'm married to him. The most unbearable cruel truth is my husband is a man who doesn't care about someone's life. I run off from my abusive mom and ended up with him. Krishna'll never let me be happy.

Mr. Jeon and I standing there thanking the guests. He is holding my waist tightly. A man, wearing a black attire , comes before us and greet.

He was forcefully holding Selena's hand and plastered a fake smile all over his face. I understand this is the beast , Selena's husband, Kim Taehyung. His aura is dangerous too .

My gaze falls over Selena's pathetic face, who's continuously attempting to freed her hands. I foresee my future on them. They're best friend, how can I expect something better for my life?

“ Can I talk with Selena for a moment? ” I ask desperately not knowing about the consequences. Whatever Mr. Jeon will not kill me for this, right?

“ No, Mrs. Jeon. I'm sorry but I can't even leave my wife for a second . My heart pained when she's away from me. ”

The man, Kim Taehyung, says the words holding Selena's hand more tightly with a death glare to her. I could sense his dominance to control her. Selena helplessly looks at me . All I could is bend down my head as a sorry.

I don't like the fact that my wife asks for something and she doesn't get it. Selena take Eva with you, I'll arrange a heart surgery for my dear best friend, since his paining now. ”

I look at his way as his eyes evilly connected with the grey one. Kim Taehyung let out Selena's hand with a jerk , they talk something in Korean.

I immediately take Selena's hand and take a corner place to talk with her . She hugs me tightly,

“ Stay well, Ale. ”

We pull out as I see her eyes are glistening with tears. I nod my head and give her a smile.

“ You too, Selena . ”

“ Ale, you know what is the best way to stay with your enemy peacefully? ”

She asks me while rubbing my hands back with her thumb. I confusedly shake my head and she let out a soft chuckle.

“ Fall in love with your enemy is the best way. Think Jungkook as your enemy, fall for him, make him fall for you. You'll be happiest person. ”

Her eyes describing a deep emotions. She touched my face and wipe the drop of tears that dripping through the cheek. I hold her hands and stare at her eyes.

“ What about you, Selena? Do you fall for him? Does he fall for you? ”

Her eyes turned dark to hide the truth. She immediately removes her hands from my hold and look away to her husband who's talking with Mr. Jeon.