D E A D L Y O B S E S S I O N

Welcome to my story, Deadly Obsession.

Credits →This story is completely mine. The aesthetics, covers, storylines, words are written by me. Not a single credits goes to anyone.

Inspiration →Inspired by many book authors , so you could find similarities on them but I'll try to represent it on my own style. Hope you'll co-operate.

Warnings → Mature content, adult languages, explicit scenes, force, murders, sexual content will be included that could triggered any soft hearted person easily. So if you're not comfortable , I would like to request you please skip the story.

Dedication

To all those girls who loves to be painted . Take the dress off and let the monster paint your body with his Greek love .

Aesthetics →

Love is a stupid feeling. A ridiculous interconnections  between your mind , your heart and your hormones.

Your mind is telling you that the things your hormones want is not good for your heart . But your hormones give up .

His touches make me weak. I cum for him, so hard that I've never done but I know he's just obsessed with me.

Does he really loves me? Or just deadly obsessed with me?

When a woman sucks my dick in return of my money, not only they sucks my precum but also the respect I should have for them.

My money is enough to bring every night a new bed warmer for me. But I've never felt to touch them. I never bothered about their pleasure. I've never kissed them, touch them , make love with them.

But this woman, when it comes to her a complete different personality I've found on me . Her lips , her gesture, her eyes, her perfect curves...... I want to make her feel good. I want to touch her , make love with her.

Everytime I look at her, my heart feels an extreme pleasure , an untold peace. Maybe this is what it's feels like when the sun rises on the sky after a long dark night.

I don't know how to name this feelings. Love? Obsession?

I don't care if it's love Or My Deadly Obsession, I want her to be mine, to be with me for the rest of my life .

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Author's Note 🦋 : This is an edited version of this story's introduction . I've tried to represent it in a different way. Hope you'll like it . Do comments and votes sweeties. ♡➹