Part 56

Authors note:

Hey, I'm back.
I'm sorry for my absence, I've been incredibly busy with my new school and had no motivation to continue writing this.
I just came back from a small holiday in Londen and after buying tons of Harry Potter stuff (including the map and the locket I love them so much) and of course visiting grimmauld place, my motivation decided to peak around the corner.
So hi, I'm back, I hope ya'll aren't mad at me for leaving.

Diana did not have a class at the moment and she needed some potion supplies because it'd help her explain some things to the kids that didn't understand.

She walked down the stairs towards the dungeon, preparing herself because now she was forced to talk to Slughorn.

She knew he had a class to teach at the moment and hoped it meant he wouldn't talk as much as usual.

With one last sigh, she knocked on the door and heard a 'come in' from inside not long after.

When she walked trough, she saw the big smile on her old teachers face appear and she swallowed.

"Ah! Miss P- Sardothien, how wonderful to see you in this classroom again." He said and she chuckled. Alright, he wasn't that bad, they just decided they all hated him when he was a prick to Barty and Evan who sucked at potions.

"Morning, Professor Slughorn," I said and he waved his hand. "Oh, don't you call me Professor anymore dear, we are colleagues now!" He said and she smiled lightly.

He then turned to the class and pointed at me. "Everyone, you all of course know your teacher Professor Sardothien, but do you also know she was one of my best students in my class," he said some murmured no's came from the students.

Diana looked around the classroom and saw Harry sitting next to Pippa, she had noticed they'd grown closer after Harry found out they were blood related cousins.

Pippa had told her he had been excited to have another family member.

"Ah, yes, I see you are looking at my two best students," Slughorn walked over to them. "See, Harry, despite what Snape says, is one of the best students I ever taught." He said and Diana's eyebrows rose.

"He is, is he?" She said, giving her nephew a strange look and he gave her an innocent one back.

"And see Pippa, she reminds me a lot of you, never uses her book, just remembers what to do- altough her potions sometimes don't come out the best," he said and Pippa looked away a bit ashamed.

"But your first three years where completely the same, until I paired you with mister Black, yes you two did wonderful together," he said and some gasps and whispers spreaded the room.

"No, no, not Sirius Black," Slughorn waved them off. "He was in fact horrible at potions," he murmured right after, making Diana chuckle.

Pippa pursed her lips to try and not laugh while Harry looked down at the table hiding his snort. Sirius had been boasting about how amazing he had been in potions, well the truth had just come out.

"But no, Regulus Black it was, you two were an amazing duo." He said and she smiled lightly. "I don't think my potions would have been as good if I hadn't paired up with him," she said and heard a noice behind her.