Part 8

Diana walked into the great hall for breakfast. It was not busy at all, only the kids that stayed for Christmas where there. She looked over to one specific, empty spot at the Slytherin table, remembering the dozens of times she sat there.

"Are you alright?" Diana looks to the left to see Percy Weasley, the gryffindor prefect. She hadn't noticed she stopped walking. "I'm fine, thanks." She gives him a small smile before continuing her walk towards the teachers table.

She looked in great disgust when she saw the only chair left was next to Snape. She sat down and nodded at him politely and he rolled his eyes.

"Potter." He snarled. "Just because you are insecure about yourself doesn't mean you have to be an asshole to others." Diana snarled back.

Like that, the two went silently back and forward until Diana left for her classroom.

The next months past by quite fast. After the Easter holidays, Diana decided to open her classroom trough the day so students could study for their exams, O.W.L's and N.E.W.T's.

She had snacks around and tea at the exact good temperature that would never cool of.

Her bowtruckle, Remi, she had called him. Was warming up to her even more and his in her hair during her lessons. She had bought fairy eggs so he could eat them, since bow truckles absolutely loved those.

Diana made her way down to Hagrids hut and knocked on the door. He opened the door. "Oh, Diana- this is not that good of a moment." He said nervously. "Why not?" She asks.

Suddenly there was a growl inside. Diana gasped, she knew that growl all to well. "Oh my- Hagrid do you have a dragon?" She tried looking past him. "Is that a Norwegian Ridgeback?"

Hagrid sighed and let her trough. "Yeh, 's name's Norbert." He says and Diana chuckles. "He's beautiful, quite young, three weeks?" She asked and he nodded. "Got 'm at a card game a while ago." He shrugged.

"You shouldn't keep him here Hagrid." She scolded. And he sighed deeply. "I know. He's going to Romania, dragon sanctuary." Diana smiles slightly. She started working there when she gratified hogwarts, she stopped after a year because she couldn't handle it after James and Lily.

"That's a good decision, Hagrid. But anyway, I came here for some tea, is that possible?" She asked smiling and he nodded. "Yeh, f'course."

She spend the rest of her day with Hagrid and Norbert. When it started to get dark, she said goodbye and left.

She hadn't expected the next morning to see that there where 150 points of gryffindor. Later on she had a small chat with Hermione who sold her what happened.

"Why where you even at the astronamy tower?" Diana asked. "Oh- we uh-" she didn't know what to say. "Whatever it was, don't do it again. Keep yourselves out of trouble, alright?" Hermione nodded.

Trough the days, Neville, Hermione and especially Harry all got shamed for loosing the house points. Even Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff gave him trouble because now Slytherin would win again.

┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉

Diana saw Snape walking away from Hermione, Ron and Harry. "We should go to professor Sardothien, she'll believe us!" Ron said. "Believe what?" Diana asked and the three turned around.

"Snape is going to steal the philosopher's stone!" Hermione cried out. "Snape? Didn't I tell you three to drop it?" Diana scolded.

"But, Professor, we have all the evidence." Harry said. "The show me, what's the evidence." There was silence. "We'll, we don't have anything to show you, but we can explain." Ron said.

Diana said. "Alright, go on." They proceeded to explain everything from the troll, to Snape getting bitten, to him threatening Quirell, they even explained about why they where out at night, so about Norbert, they where surprised to hear Diana knew about him.

When they where done Diana shook her head. "That's quite a bit of information." She said. "Yes, can you stop Snape?" Harry asked. "Oh, I don't think it's needed. I don't think Snape would try stealing the stone, even though we aren't exactly friends, I know he wouldn't go that far." Diana said.

The three of them groaned. "But there does seem to something going on, now if you don't mind I'll be speaking to McGonagall about this." Diana turned around.

"Well, at melaatsen she listened and is going to take a bit of action." Ron said. "But that isn't enough, he's going to steal it. Tonight." Hermione said.

If the teachers weren't doing anything, they would.

No outfits of the day in this chapter because there where multiple days and it's quite a rushed chapter.