Part 20

Diana felt really bad that she couldn't tell Harry it was her he had spotted on the map. Though he didn't seem to bothered.

The only thing someone could talk about these days was the deciding match between Slytherin and Gryffindor.

Diana couldn't deny that she herself was very excited herself, of course she was rooting for gryffindor, Snape was increasing this thought as he made every snarling remark about it when he got the chance.

He wasn't the only one, Draco Malfoy did his absurt best to take Harry of his guard. Diana had found a small hatred started to grow towards the boy.

She tried to see his actions trough her fingers but almost everything he did made her blood boil. At first he seemed to like her as wel but it seemed Snape had probably whispered him some story's so now he was making snide remarks about her aswel.

She paid him no mind and in the meanwhile opened her classroom during her free periods so the students could study there in theirs as the exams where coming up.

The day before the quidditch match, Diana received mail. It was a package, a rather small one. She didn't recognise the owl who delivered it, she supposed it was one of either the post office of a school owl.

When she looked at the tag, her heart sank when she saw the messy handwriting. She recognised it, though she denied she did.

Diana,

I haven't sent you anything in years, it's small and I suppose you never want to talk to me again. Don't tell anyone I send it...

Diana sat down at the Slytherins table, Sirius and James glaring at her and she stuck her tongue out. They knew that she had Slytherins friends, though they didn't really accept it.

They rolled their eyes and Diana sat down at the table, next to Pandora. "What do you want, blood traitor." She looked up and saw that Gaspar Avery was glaring at her.

"Nothing from you so don't start flattering yourself Avery." She snarled and he gritted his teeth. "Hey, hold it you two, we get it you don't like each other but you'll have to live with it." Dorcas warned.

That lunch hour, Diana and Avery glared at each other the whole time. The both of them where in the same friend group but only had been in the same hang outs since the last month seeing as they tried to avoid each other in the beginning but it became to hard.

Well, that was in November. When it was Christmas, Diana was at home when an owl landed on her window sill. She had opene the window and the owl gave her the package before flying of.

She watched the owl quite confused and then looked at the package.

If you tell anyone I sent this you're dead, Potter.

-Ave

Diana grinned to herself, knowing she had send him a package with a letter

You give a peep about this package and I will have your head.

-Potter

She quickly opened the package and found two beautiful red earrings. She grinned and put them in her ears.

-Ave

The bottom of the paper read and Diana scowled and didn't even open the package.

"What's with the face?" Remus sat down next to her and glanced at the package. "That's a really late Christmas present." He joked.

Diana huffed and rolled her eyes. "It's stupid." She muttered. "What is?" He asked curiously while putting some bacon on his plate.

"It's- well- you know what, nothing. she stood up, snatched the package from the table and stormed out of the great hall.

"And she always said Sirius was the dramatic one." Remus said to himself watching her as she left.

While holding- no, squeezing the package in her hand, Diana walked trough the castle, she walked straight into someone and the girl fell on the ground.

She quickly looked up and gasped when she saw Diana. "I- uhm. Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." She quickly apologised and got up.

"Oh- uhm. it's quite alright." Diana looked warily at the girl who had chocolate brown hair, and a pair of familiar grey eyes. "Pip, wait up why are you run- oh, hello, Diana." Fred Weasley came running and Diana raised an eyebrow.

"That's professor to you, for the hundredth time." She warned and he grinned. "Pip, are you alright?" He asked and she jerked her head towards him. "I'm fine, sorry again, Professor." She apologised and then pulled him along with her, Diana noticed now that the girl had a French accent.

Diana watched them leave and blinked a few times. That's strange, she never met that girl, never spotted her in any class, though she looked very familiar.

Diana looked around and then halted Luna who was in the quite busy hallway. "Luna, dear, that girl, that just bumped into me- wait did you see that?" She quickly asked and Luna nodded.

"Yes, I've been looking for my tie, it seems missing." She looks around and then whispered to Diana. "I suppose Nargals are out again." She said and Diana just smiled and nodded.

"Well, who was she- what's her name I mean." Diana asks and Luna raised her eyebrows. "That is Pippa Jane, she transferred here from BeauxBetons this year, I'd thought you know." She said in her dreamy voice.

"I- well no. I'd guess she doesn't she. My lessons, though she has to take them... I'll talk to Minnie about it later." She said it mostly to herself. "Thank you, Luna. I'll see you later." She quickly walked away and when she got into her office she noticed the package in her hand.

"Strange." she muttered to herself, having forgotten what it is. She opened the package and found beautiful blue earrings. She frowned and suddenly remembered who the package was from.

She mentally scolded herself for opening it and threw the whole lot in the trash, then she sat down and started grading the Astronomy papers.

While making a small sketch beneath the one Dean made on his paper, Diana glanced at the trash bin and then looked back at her paper.

While giving Hermione full marks, she glanced at the bin again but looked back at her paper quickly, starting on the one Susan Bones had made.

As she was just marking a wrong answer her eyes traveled to the bin agains and she narrowed eyes at it. "Stop doing that, your annoying." She told it and went back to grading the paper.

When her eyes traveled to the trash bin again she angrily stood up and grabbed the earrings and the letter out of the trash. "Fine, if you'll stop doing that stupid thing then." She muttered angrily to herself.

She disappears into her sleeping chambers, put the earrings in her jewellery box, never to be worn.

She looked at the letter for a few seconds before ripping it in two and grabbing her wand. "Incendio." She said and the paper burned in front of her eyes. "Fucking asshole." She muttered.

This was mostly a filler, next chapter will be with the quidditch match and possibly the end of year 3

Bye bye, my dear nifflers.