Part 49

It was a rather normal morning, the great hall was buzzing and teachers where chattering on about their upcoming classes to each other.

That was until Diana got the daily prophet. She thanked her owl and opened it up, only to drop it a few seconds later.

"Diana, are you alright?" Aurora asked and she shook her head and handed the paper to the which who's mouth fell open.

"Mass break out in Azkaban." She read out loud, catching few teachers attention. McGonagall and Dumbledore where hastily disgusting things in silent whispers not long after and Sprout was much more interested in the paper then the food dripping down her spoon.

"Blacks at it again is see." Aurora tutted and Diana gave her a surprised look. "What?" She asked and the which pointed. "See, they suspect it was Black." She said.

Diana grew pale and Aurora's eyes widened. "Oh, sorry I forgot," she said, remembering the friendship Diana held with the man back in school.

"It's alright," Diana assured. "I'll be in my classroom." She stood up and left the great hall to prepare for her lesson.

As she was putting some book back in their places with magic, the door flew open and three students walked in.

"Diana! Diana did you hear?" She turned to Harry and she frowned. "Hear what?" She asked and he shoved the daily prophet in her hands. "Oh, yes, I saw, horrible isn't it?" She asked.

"Yes! And their blaming Sirius! Can you believe it?" Harry bargained and Diana sighed. "Fudge is insane, I wouldn't be surprised if he would step down when it's revealed you-know-who is back." She shook her head slightly in disgust.

"Poor Neville." She said as she looked at the picture of Bellatrix. The three kids agreed with her by nodding sadly.

"But this is nothing for you three to worry about, the order will handle it meanwhile you will continue school." She pointed out giving them stern a look as to say 'don't get involved.'

"Especially with Umbridge around we don't need you three making trouble." She explained and the nodded. "Yes, Professor, of course," Hermione nodded and the two boys followed the gesture.

"Now, Harry, how are your lessons with Snape going?" She asked and he groaned. "Horrible! It makes me get headaches and he's seeing all sorts of private stuff!" His face grows rather red with anger.

"Can't you give him those lessons?" Ron asks and she sighed. "I can't I'm sorry, I already talked to Dumbledore but he said I couldn't, stupid I know." She apologised and Harry's shoulders slumbed.

"I can have a word with Snape if you want," she suggested but Harry shook his head. "No, it's alright," he reassured.

The last thing he wanted was for his aunt to confront Snape and maybe hexing him, leading for her to be fired, with Umbridge around, you just never know.

"Now, of you go, I believe you have classes to attend," she ushered them out of her classroom and went back to putting back the books when someone else walked in.

She was rather annoyed as she turned to the door but her features softened when she saw who it was.

"Neville," she greeted with a kind smile. "Are you alright? I suppose you heard the news," She put her wand away and she asked over to him.

He didn't say anything and just hugged her and she hugged him right back. "It's alright, they can't come here, and if they somehow do, I will always protect you." She reassured him and he nodded.

They talked for a while and eventually she got him to laugh again.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆