Part 10

Outfit of the day:

Diana was returning to hogwarts

Diana was returning to hogwarts. She had used the floo-powder network. She landed in Dumbledore's office who had smiled and welcomed her.

At the feast she had watched the sorting and then proceeded to find Neville and Harry in the ground. She saw Neville and caught his eyes. She made a small wave at him and he waved back.

She lost his eyes in search of Harry, but to her horror, the only one she found, was Hermione, sitting alone with a worried look on her face.

She searched the gryffindor table and after that even those of other houses, but the two where nowhere to be found. The other Weasley's were there and Diana knew Harry had been at the Burrow this summer.

To make things even worse, Lockhart was talking to het the. entire. Time. And the only thing he talked about was himself. She would swear this guys best friend was a mirror.

"And then- Diana are you even listening? May I call you Diana? Good, thank you." He said, in that entire sentence she hadn't even said a word. She just wanted to leave, to inform Dumbledore that her nephew wasn't there.

"I'm really sorry, but I have to borrow professor Sardothien from you." McGonagall appeared and Diana immediately stood up and both ignoring Gilderoy.

"Your nephew, got into trouble again." McGonagall said. "Oh, is he alright?" She asked immediately. "He's completely fine, so I heard." She said and both of them walked to the dungeons.

Great.

Snape had found him.

She supposed Ron was with him too. McGonagall entered the office and afterwards she went in to. She saw both Harry and Ron visibly relax at the sight of her.

"So much for staying out of trouble, huh?" She said with a small smirk. They both looked down, guilty looks on their faces.

McGonagall went of on them and afterwards even Dumbledore came. He questioned the boys and they explained all about the car and that they couldn't get on the platform, Yada yada.

Diana was quite amused, she supposed he had more of Lily inside him than James, but come on, he came in a flying car to school, that's definitely James.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Outfit of the day: