Part 32

Outfit for the night:

Diana watched as all the students poured into the decorated great hall

Diana watched as all the students poured into the decorated great hall. She smiled at Lavender Brown walked her way, though it dropped when she saw the distressed look the girl wore.

"Uhm, some- something is wrong with Pippa and she asked for you- I don't know why, she just told me to get you. It's about her dress." She said and Diana felt a pit in her stomach.

"Where is she?" She asked and Lavender explained she was in their dorm.

Diana ran to the Gryffindor common room and hurriedly told the fat lady the password. She got to the girls dorms and knocked on the door.

"Pip? It's me." She said and the door opened slightly. "Mum." She said and her voice cracked with the simple word.

Diana's heart broke as she heard it and she quickly got inside. "Hey, what's happened?" She asked, brushing the hairs that stuck to Pippa's tear stained face away.

"My dress, it's gone, I can't find it- it's just... gone." She said and Diana looked around. "Alright, I need you to breath in and out, calm down a bit." She said and listening to her words, Pippa started to breath in and out.

"Alright, now, where did you leave it last?" She asked when she had calmed down. Pippa pointed to her bed. "Right there." She stated and Diana looked at the spot, seeing nothing there.

"Alright then, Uhm..." she seemed deep in thought for a moment and then remembered something that was in her closet in her room at the moment.

"I have an idea." She said as she smiled at the girl next to her.

"Accio." She waved her want and a while letter, the door swung open and a dress flew in. "Now, it may be a bit old, but when I was in my fourth year, I wore this to our Christmas ball." She showed the dress to Pippa.

" She showed the dress to Pippa

Pippa gasped slightly. "It's beautiful." She said in a almost whisper. "Now, put it on, the ball will start in a few." Diana hurried the girl into the bathroom together with the dress.

When she came out, Diana had a bright smile on her face, but nothing that could beat Pippa's. "It's even more beautiful then the one I originally had." She said in awe.