Part 50

Diana was incredibly nervous as she stood next to Sinistra, watching her students make the Astronomy exam for their O.W.L's.

She was pulling the skin of her lips as she watched them scribble away at their papers, sometimes glancing up at the sky.

Pippa got up and handed her paper in by one of the examiners and then headed for the door that led to the staircase.

The two exchanged looks and Pippa smiled and put her thumbs up making Diana sigh in relief. Though suddenly, the attention of both of them was grabbed by a loud bang in the distance.

Diana's eyes widened and she walked towards the railing to see where it came from, and she saw multiple people by Hagrids cabin, firing stunning spells at him.

"Merlin's beard, what are they doing?" She said out loud. All the students where also looking at what was going on. "No!" Hermione cried out and Diana watched as they kept trying to stun Hagrid.

She quickly ran out of the Astronomy tower, skipping steps as she went. She had to get there, she had to help and see what the hell they where doing.

"Leave him alone I say!" Another figure walked up to them, Diana found the voice rather familiar, before recognising it as McGonagall's.

She quickened her pace hoping to get there to back the woman up. "On what grounds are you attacking him? He has done nothing, nothing to warrant such-" she was cut off and Diana ran harder then she ever had.

When she arrived, McGonagall was unconscious. "What is going on here?" She demanded to know, her wand in her hand as she pointed it to the people around, including Umbridge.

"COWARDS!" Hagrid cried out as he looked at McGonagall. Wands where pointed at him again and also at Diana, who used a protection charm as to not get stunned.

"This is complete rubbish! Who gave permission for this!?" She yelled out throwing a stunning jinx herself.

"RUDDY COWARDS! HAVE SOME O' THAT – AN' THAT." Hagrid lunged at some of his attackers and Diana's eyes widened.

"Hagrid don't! You're going to make it worse!" She cried out as she looked at two of his attackers who where knocked out cold.

Suddenly Hagrid bent over and Diana gasped, supposing one of the spells had worked, but he got back up and Fang was draped around his shoulder, probably having taken one of the jinxes.

"Get him! Get him!" Umbridge cried out but the men around refused to get closer to Hagrid as they now saw what he's capable off.

Hagrid had turned and begun to run with Fang still hung around his neck. Umbridge sent one last Stunning Spell after him but it missed; and Hagrid, running full-speed towards the distant trees, disappeared into the darkness.

Umbridge then turned around and looked at Diana. She was about to say something when Diana snapped.

"Are you out of your mind? You just attacked someone completely unprovoked? Who gave you permission? Why did you do that? What the hell is wrong with you that you knocked out Minerva aswel? Not to forget you lunged at me to!" She yelled and Umbridge seemed taken aback.

"And now you're silent? Merlin's balls, do you ever think things you do trough? Or do you think you're always right anyway, so you just do it and think of the consequences later? There's kids doing their exams up there, I expect you to take all responsibility if they fail because of your stupid idea to do this now?! To do this at all mind you!"

Before Umbridge could respond, Diana turned to McGonagall and tried helping her which did not work.

Umbridge let out a small huff, heading back to the castle and the remaining Aurors stood by Diana and eventually helped her get McGonagall to the hospital wing.