Part 55

Hi, I just need to say that when this book is done, I will go trough it and change some things, these things are:

-spelling
-things I wrote in the book, completely forgot and never mentioned again.
-cutting some of the memories short
-adding some memories
-changing some general things.

I'm not changing the story, just small details, that would be at the end of this book, so if you see a mistake, don't mention it, I'll find it in my own re-read.

It was the 31st of August and Diana was leaving for Hogwarts that evening. She had gone to the Weasley's for dinner so she could see Sirius who was there aswel.

She excused herself after dinner and headed upstairs, followed by Crookshanks.

Once upstairs she went into the bathroom, letting Crookshanks slip in and then she locked the door.

"Did you tell Hermione yet?" Diana asked when  Regulus stood normally in front of her. "Do we have to talk about that now?" He asked, pulling her towards him.

"Reg, she deserves to know." Diana pointed out and he groaned. "Pip and me will tell her somewhere at the beginning of the year, we already talked about it." He grumbled, starting to plans kisses on her yaw.

"Reggie!" She whispered with warning in her voice. He ignored her, kissing her lips and she couldn't help but give in.

"I need to get going Regulus, I need to clean my classroom and office." She said and he grumbled something under his breath.

"I'll see you at Hogwarts, love." She said and he sighed before giving her one last kiss on the nose and then turning into a cat once more.

Later that evening, Diana took Pippa to the side and gave her Remi. "You put him with everyone's stuff when it gets transported to the dorms, I gave him instructions to let Crookshanks out of his cage." She said and Pippa nodded.

"Yes mum." She said and Diana embraced her. "Sleep tight, love." She whispered in her ear before letting her go after her friends.

That night, Diana told everyone goodbye, hugging Sirius and Remus tightly, telling them they'd see each other soon, and then she used floo powder to get to Hogwarts.

This time, she didn't land in Dumbledore's office, but in her own.

She had discussed with Dumbledore and he had given her permission to het a fireplace in her office, she had connected it to the floo-powder network and now she could travel easily, though, when travelling was unnecessary, she disconnected it.

Floo-powder was an easy way for death eaters to get into Hogwarts, she had it for emergencies only, because of last years events.

The next day, she organised her office and classroom, making sure it was ready for lessons.

In the evening she went down to the great hall where she greeted students as she stood in the doorway.

She gave Pippa a wink and had a small conversation with Neville before he hurried off to his own house table.

Diana also started to make way to the teachers table, where she was surprised to see her old potions teacher.

Luckily for her, he sat quite far away from where she normally sat, so she wouldn't have to deal with him yet.

He did smile at her overly excited, making her give him a small smile back before sitting down.