Part 30

"I- I need to get back, I need to watch." Diana turned her head to the tunnel she came from. "Go, we'll handle it!" Elara assured her.

Diana ran trough the tunnel and watched Harry. "Accio Firebolt!" The boy yelled and Diana could cry with joy as she saw the Firebolt appearing in the distance after a while.

She cheered Harry on from where she stood, absolutely happy with his cleverness for this idea, not aware he hadn't gotten the idea from himself at all.

Diana ignored Bagman who was shouting something about the act and she watched Harry skilfully fly on his broom.

"Honestly James, what are we even doing?" Diana asked as they walked towards the quidditch fields. "What? We're having some sibling bonding time!" He laughed and Diana shook her head in amused disbelief.

"Merlin, James, you could've just said so." She commented. The boy just grinned at her.

"The idea is, that I fly on the broom, and when I get down, you have to do the exact same thing I did. We can do it the other way around as well." He explained.

"You are horrible with coming up with games, but fine, let's do this bloody game of yours." Diana smiled slightly.

They spent the afternoon together, Diana laughing when James fell of his broom and telling him she wouldn't repeat that.

Just like James flew that day, Harry flew now and Godric did he look like his father. She also noticed, he seemed quite fearless as he flew on his broom.

He suddenly dived. Diana almost screamed when he was engulfed in flames, though, she quickly noticed, it was just her perspective and Harry had easily dodged.

The crowd also gasped and cheered. "Are you watching this, Mr Krum?" Diana heard Bagman.

Harry flew in circles, obviously trying to make Smaug dizzy. Diana gasped when Harry plummeted to avoid the fire but wasn't so lucky as the tail grazed his shoulder and it bled.

Diana watched as Harry ignored the pain and desperately tried to get Smaug into the air so she would leave her eggs.

The moment she did, he sped towards the ground and soared towards the eggs. He then managed to grab the golden egg and soared above the crowd who was going wild.

Diana then rushed out there, she saw the keepers on the other side also rush forward, having already noticed she was alone.

"Where are the others?" One of them asked as they where trying to calm the dragon that had landed in the meantime.

"Still with Smoke, she isn't handeling the cracking of her eggs well." Diana said and some sad looks washed over the faces of the men.

"I'll grab two of the eggs, someone needs to get the other two." Diana said as she dashed to the eggs that where currently being protected by their mother. She grabbed them and she noticed someone behind her also grab them and together they ran to the exit as Smaug was escorted out.

Diana looked to her left to see a guy she hadn't met yet. He was obviously in his twenty's and looked at her with a goofy grin.

"I don't think we've met yet. I'm Grey, you came to help out in my place." He explained and Diana nodded. "Nice to meet you, Grey, I'm Diana." She introduced.

It was that they had the eggs, otherwise they would have shook hands of course.

"Who can I give these to, I want to see the points Harry gets." Diana says looking back at where she came form when they finally arrived.