Part 21

Outfit of the day:

Diana was bouncing up and down slightly in her seat at the quidditch pitch

Diana was bouncing up and down slightly in her seat at the quidditch pitch. She had her old gryffindor scarf and was holding the Gryffindors banner with McGonagall.

"Their going to win, I feel it." She told her and McGonagall nodded anxiously. "Calm down, Minnie. They've got a firebolt in the team and they have the best players you could wish for.

"You're right." She glanced at Snape who had full green robes and was smirking. "And ignore that fucker to." She snarled and McGonagall gave her a warning look. "Potter!" She scolded.

Diana gave her a look. "Sorry, force of habit. Sardothien!" And they both snorted slightly. Lee, who was next to them, gave them a weird look, he thought McGonagall had a force of habit of scolding Harry, so he just shrugged and started his commentating when the teams came onto the pitch.

Trough the whole game, Diana was gripping the banner. When the Slytherins realised they couldn't win, they started playing foul. 

Lee and Diana cursed everything and everyone and McGonagall eventually gave up with them.

In the end, McGonagall and Diana where both crying, Gryffindor won and they where cheering and sobbing. Diana saw the quidditch team down below all hugging and sobbing.

Diana quickly ducked, the bludger going for her missing her by inches. She manoeuvred past Mulciber and threw the quaffle trough the hoops. "And little Potter scores! 10 points to Gryffindor!" She heard Remus commentating.

She cheered and James gave her a thumbs up. "Yes! SLAY DIANA!" She heard Marlene yell at her. Diana did not know what slay meant, so she just accepted it as a complement.

Emma Vanity got the quaffle and threw it at Avery, who soared to the hoops. Even though no one on the Gryffindor team liked Avery, they had to admit, he was really good.

"Vanity passes the quaffle to Avery, and he's headed for the hoops."

Diana and James shared a look at decided it was time to test their new invention. "Avery getting closer- what are the Potters doing?" Diana flew above him and James beneath him.

He sent her thumbs up, Diana took a breath... and jumped. Avery was so surprised that his grip on the quaffle loosened and Diana grabbed it.

She landed on James' broom and he quickly flew her too her own, they both turned and flew towards the Slytherin hoops. The crowd went wild with cheers. "What a spectacular move by the Potters! I have never seen anything like this!" Remus howled.

When she saw Vanity gaining on her, Diana threw the quaffle at James and he caught it, threw it, and it went trough the left hoop. "Ten points to Gryffindor! Still in the lead with now 70 to 30!"

Diana was cheering and didn't see the bludger going straight for her. Just in time, Sirius ducked infront of her and hit it away. "Amazing safe by Black!"