Part 17

Outfit of the day:

The next day was a full one for Diana, though, at one free period, she had to do something

The next day was a full one for Diana, though, at one free period, she had to do something. She walked to the potions classroom, the furry of yesterday building back up.

She opened the door and noticed Snape was coincidentally teaching Neville's class. "I was wondering if I can speak to you for a moment, alone." She said, looking at him and his eyes narrowed.

"Well, no. If you have eyes, you would see I am busy teaching." He said and Diana rolled her eyes. "If that's what you call teaching." She mumbled, though Snape heard.

"I think it is very well possible to leave these students alone for just a few minutes." She looked around the class who where not even brewing potions but learning from their books.

"Well, with Longbottom in the class, I don't think it is." He shot back, knowing very well it would get Diana even angrier. "Can we not do this now?" She gritted her teeth as she saw that the kids where now interested in the interaction.

Diana didn't notice, but she wasn't standing at the door anymore, she was now in the classroom. "Just- you know what, see me at lunch in the teachers room." She sighs.

When she turned around she saw Hermione waving her over. When she got there, Hermione asked a question about potions. Though Snape didn't take this well. "Why don't you leave and let me handle my own class," Diana was about to retort but he then finished his sentence. "Didi." He said Sarcastically and Diana froze, tears forming in her eyes.

She turned around and looked at him, he had a sneer on his face and Diana balled her fists, biting on the inside of her lower lip. But then she saw the worried looks the rest of the classroom was giving her and she noticed she was crying ever so slightly.

She just turned to the door and stormed out, god she felt humiliated and embarrassed. She just cried in front on a class after Snape called her a nickname.

But how dare he do that. No one could call her that. Only him, but he was dead, so that name wasn't spoken of. She hurried trough the castle when she bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry-" she looked up, her eyes red and puffy. Remus looked back at her with a worried expression. "Diana, what happened." He asked, taking hold of her trembling hands. "H-he- he called me- he called me-" she couldn't get it out trough her sobs.

"Who called you what?" He asks, immediately stern looking, ready to throw someone of a building. "Snape- he called me- Didi. He can't! He isn't allowed." She cried and Remus held her.

"It's alright, cry it all out." He laid his chin on her head as she buried her face in his shoulder. She cried, and it wasn't that bad that he called her a name, but that name was made when she was three by one of the people she loved most, her brother that she would never see again.

Then all that made her remember that not only he, but also Lily, Marlene, Peter, Regulus, Dorcas, Evan, Pandora and many more died. Alice and Frank where tortured to insanity, Barty died in prison, Sirius was in prison, but was now on the lose, which had her on edge and meant she was way more emotional than normal.