Part 35

Outfit of the day:

Diana was in her office when the door flew open

Diana was in her office when the door flew open. "Potter." She looked up at Snape. "Ever heard about knocking?" She asked and he glared at her. "Dumbledore asked for you, he is in the woods." He said and then walked away.

Confused, Diana made her way to the woods, her wand in her hand, not sure if she should trust Snape at all.

"Lumos." She said in a whisper as she walked around the darkening woods.

"Professor Sardothien?" Diana turned around to see Harry. Next to him, Dumbledore also turned to her.

"Ah, Diana, you're here." He said and Diana nodded and looked around. "What is going on?" She asked and glance at the ground as her eyes widened when she saw Krum unconscious.

"Is he stunned?" She asked and Dumbledore nodded calmly. He pointed his wand in the direction of Hagrids cabin and casted a silent patronus.

While he did this, Diana stepped forward and sat on her knees next to Krum. "Remnervate." She said as she pointed her want at him.

He opens his eyes and sat up. "He attacked me!" He said and Diana looked confused. "Who?" She asked.

"The old madman attacked me! I vos looking around to see vare Potter had gone and he attacked from behind." He said and Diana looked at the other two.

"What is he talking about? Why am I here?" She asked and Dumbledore shook his head. "Lie still for a moment." He told Krum and Diana sighed in annoyance for being ignored.

Hagrid suddenly came into sight with Fang, panting. He was carrying his crossbow.
'Professor Dumbledore!' he said, his eyes widening when he saw the scene.

"Harr – what the–?" He said confused. "Hagrid, I need you to fetch Professor Karkaroff," said Dumbledore. "His student has been attacked. When you've done that, kindly alert Professor Moody-" but he was cut off.

"No need, Dumbledore," someone said with a growl. "I'm here." Moody was limping towards them, leaning on his staff, his wand lit with the lumos charm.

"Damn leg," he said groaning. "Would've been here quicker ... what's happened? Snape said something about Crouch-"

'Crouch?' said Hagrid blankly, at the same time as Diana's surprised voice.

"Karkaroff, please, Hagrid!" said Dumbledore sharply, sounding hurried. Hagrid mumbled ant turned back around, Fang going after him.

"I don't know where Barty Crouch is," Dumbledore said to Moody and Diana. "But it is essential that we find him."

"I'm onto it," growled Moody, and he raised his wand, and limped off into the Forest. "What is happening? Why am I here?" She looked at Dumbledore.

"Harry found Barty Crouch senior in quite a delirious state," Dumbledore spoke. "He said something about his son," he looked at Diana as her eyes widened.