Chapter 38:Missing And Kidnapped

Author note: Veronica and her daughter Katie is finally back in the chapter

Author note: Veronica and her daughter Katie is finally back in the chapter. Oh! I'm bring Katie's father in the chapter. This chapter is gonna be short .It's is every parents worst nightmare. This is will be too tense some readers. Readers Discrection Advice.

Veronica POV

Back at Virginia, I was waiting on my daughter Katie to get home and it's almost 4:00P.M. So I went to call the school. So I dial and call Principal Jones. The phone rings.

"Hello Principal Jones? Hi this is Veronica Tanner Katie's mother. I was wondering is my daughter is on the bus?"

"Uh Mrs. Tanner, Your daughter Katie is missing."

I put my hand on my mouth in shocked.

"What do you mean? She is not in school?"

"She didn't show up this morning."

"This is not like my daughter, I'm gonna call my husband right now."

Few Hours Later at Night POV

I hear the doorbell ring. It is her husband David Tanner. So I open the door.

"Veronica, what the hell is going on? Where is Katie?"

"I call the school but-"

I started to teary up revealed.

"She is not there. Katie is missing."

"This is can't be."

The doorbell ring again. This time is the police officers. Detective Joshua Williams. Hope we get the updates about Katie.

"Uh Veronica Tanner. David Tanner."

"Yes did you found our daughter?"

"I'm sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Tanner. We did found her backpack and her teddy bear. Someone kidnap your daughter."

They gave me my daughter's stuff. I broke down in my husband David's arms. My tears rolling down my face.

"Oh no! KATIE! OH NO!"

(CRYING SOBBING)

"WHO IS THAT MANIC WANNA KIDNAP OUR BABY?"

"Shh! They are gonna find her."

Katie POV

I was locked in the basement and tied up and It was dark and scary. I was screaming and crying. The tape is still cover mouth. 

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!"

Author note: Oh no! Who kidnap Katie? Who could've manic wanna kidnap Katie? More to come in next chapters.