Chapter 36: Birthday Celebration Surprises

Author note: Tatiana Thumbtzen's Birthday ain't until next month in late April  so this the moment

Author note: Tatiana Thumbtzen's Birthday ain't until next month in late April  so this the moment. Her character Yvonne will be celebrate is a good evening when celebration begins. Siedah Garrett as herself.

Yvonne POV in mid 1988

One year  after I did the 14 shows with the best superstars in the world Michael Jackson in Japan. It was part of first his Bad Tour World Tour as a solo artist. I was his partner for "I Just Can't Stop Loving You." I fit in for Sheryl Crow because she was sick. She was a backup singer too. It's my first performance since I did the singing performance on musical Sophisticated Ladies when I was nominated for a Tony Award. I remember singing front of every audiences in NYC. It's a dream come true for me. Now I felt I'm getting my memory comes back to me slowly. Now Today is a special day for me. It's my Birthday because I'm turning 28 and I woke up to see my daughters Amanda and Tasha standing front of me.

"Happy Birthday, mom!"

"Awww! You two bring some breakfast."

"We cook by our selves."

I hug them. I'm gonna eat it up.

"Your father and I are going out to eat."

"Can we come?"

"Yeah! Mom, please?"

"No sorry, girls. Its a date night with your father."

"Awww! When we gonna go as a family?"

The dissapointed in my daughter's eyes breaks my heart that I can't bring them. Something that my husband not telling me where we are going out. The doorbell is ringing.

"Hey Norman, can you get that?"

"Sure, babe. I wonder who can be this time."

He open the door and it was: Singer Siedah Garrett.

"Hi Yvonne, oh and hello Norman. I'm sorry I'm late."

Woah Ouch! Siedah is ignore looking at my husband Norman.

"That is OK At least I'm glad you're here. Hey! Amanda and Tasha, meet Siedah Garrett. She is the singer and your new babysitter."

My daughters are stunned and they can't believe they know about her song.

"I remember you, You did a song with Michael Jackson."

"Yeah" Man In the Mirror." and you did another song" I Just Can't Stop Loving."

"That is right. I suppose to sing the song but Michael did on his own.

"It got great message too."

"OK We are gonna head out to the dinner."

"Have a great Happy Birthday."

We hug each other.

"Thanks, Siedah. Thanks for the money."

"Make sure he won't steal it from you."

She joked. We laughed. We left and headed out.

"You two babies will be good with Siedah. OK?"

"We will, mom."

Few Hours Later Paris Beaubourg

We are finally by ourselves. Norman got something for me. 

"Why are we here?"

"Well I got surprise for you. I'm sorry we can't bring our daughters there.

"I know. It's first time by ourselves."

"Listen Yvonne, about everything happened in the past, I'm sorry about everything."

"About what, Norman?"

"About I've should've not snap at you after you announce to touring with Michael Jackson."

Flashback

Norman slapped me and I hit the ground. I broke down and cry in a long time.

Flashback ending

"I remember you're did . You're hit me. You've been jealous of Michael.  I'll forgave you. It's for our daughter's sake."

"We still married. 

We kiss together on each other lips. Then he open the door and the lights came on.

"SUPRISED! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YVONNE!"

I was shocked and as I was holding my hand cover my mouth. I can't believe it.

"OMG! I don't believe it."

"Happy 28th Birthday, Yvonne."

We hug each other and kiss.

I wipe my tears.

The party is just getting started. 

Author note: Let the party begin but next chapter will be bombshell you all be waiting  for. Stay tuned, readers.