Chapter 32:Learn The Truth/Altercation Turns To Grief And Violent

Start writing your story

Author note: This is the moment that we all been waiting for. The truth at last but is Max is telling the truth?

Daryl POV

I'm finally just finish taking biology test. It's been 30 minutes. Dwayne , Ron, Whitley and are in the same in the class. Oh! especially Jerry and Rocko. I ignore them. Thank goodness no Max. Dwayne and I became friends since and especially with Ron Johnson. I like Whitley as a friend. Now the class is over. I went outside to eat lunch. Now I gonna ask Whitley.

"Hey Whitley."

"Hello Daryl. What can I do for you? I'm waiting for Jaliscia."

"I want to talk to you about something."

"Please sit down with me."

"OK! Thanks Umm- I wanna ask you something."

"Is its about Yvonne? She is my best friend I can't believe she didn't remember us. I miss her so much."

"I miss her too."

"We all didn't know that you and Yvonne are a couple. You two are amazing couple. How long you've been with her?"

"After I met Yvonne after she did her first musical debut. She is sounded so beautiful and gorgeous. She sing like a angel. She and Recording Artist Phyllis Hyman are Tony nominees but they didn't win. I'm so proud of her. We've became friends then umm- We're are in love."

Whitley started get teary up.

"Awww I see you're getting teary up after I tell you about me and Yvonne."

Whitley wipe her tear.

"Umm I wanna ask you're something else."

"What?"

"What is really going on with Yvonne and her husband Norman. Why the hell is she married that crook?"

"Something is really happening and I think little girl should tell you what happened."

"Who?"

"She is just came in earlier looking for you."

I turn around and see Katie.

"Katie!"

We hug each other.

"Hi, Daryl. How was Yvonne?"

"She is still the same she is just back at home with her husband."

"UGH! What about her kids? How are they doing?"

"They are doing so good. I miss them. Katie, I just wanna say thank you and your mother for saving Yvonne and her daughter's life." 

"I'll already told you. We did the right thing to witness."