Chapter 23: Getting Married While Keeping The Secret From Her Husband

Author note: I'm finally bring Anthony McKay in the chapter now Yvonne's marriage with Norman McKay is finally revealed but I won't put a picture on the page this chapter

Author note: I'm finally bring Anthony McKay in the chapter now Yvonne's marriage with Norman McKay is finally revealed but I won't put a picture on the page this chapter. This chapter is gonna be longer.

Yvonne POV

Its been three days after I broke down front of Daryl in the rain. But now we made up. Its makes me happy to see Daryl and Amanda playing together while on lunch break. But now We about to go to class.

"Hey Daryl."

"Hey Yvonne."

"Hey Amanda. You're have a great time playing with Daryl."

"Yes. This is fun."

"I know. Now listen I'm taking you're back to Sandra and I get ready for class. But I gonna get you're back to the airport and sent you back to your father for the weekend."

We starring at each other eyes before we walk to the building, but I felt so he catch me so I don't fall.

"Yvonne, Are you OK?"

"I'm fine. Thanks for catching me."

We staring at each other and then we close to kiss but Walter interrupt.

"Come on, Daryl. It's time to get to class."

"OK! I see you in class."

I'm almost kiss Daryl.

"OK mommy."

"Say goodbye to Daryl."

"Bye Daryl."

She wave to Amanda.

"Bye Amanda. Good luck."

Now I'm finally professor's Davis get ready for Math Test.. My friend Whitley sent next to me.

"Good afternoon, Yvonne."

"Hey Whitley."

"How is everything going with Daryl and with your daughter Amanda?"

"It's been great he is really happy we made up. It's just difficult now I'm married to Norman McKay."

"You're didn't invite me and sent invitation. Why?"

"Yeah! Why you're ain't invited me either?"

"I'm sorry Connie that I didn't tell you. I was still recovery from my health but I should tell you anyway. He is been give me life."

"Your life? What about you and Daryl? Why you're didn't tell us about you and him and you're have Amanda and you Tasha with your husband while married to. What is really like been husband and wife?"

"I kept a secret."

"Flashback The Wedding 1984 POV

Few years after I date Norman McKay, He propose to me while I on the beach in New Jersey. It was Jalicisa's home time. Now after few months engagement, We are finally got married in the big beautiful church in NYC. That is where R&B singer Luther Vandross is born there. My adopted parents are here. They are soo happy. My adopted mother Tiffany is back in the dressing room Help me getting ready. The wedding is small and Phyllis Hyman is the bridesmaid. She is finally get ready to release her next album

"Oh Yvonne, You are really looking like a princess. It reminds me when I married your adopted father."

"Thanks, mom. I'm felt in a castle at Disney World as a princess. I could be Princess Yvonne."

My adopted father is ready to walk me down with him. He is waiting. My daughter is going to sit my adopted mother's lap. She is now 3 years she is too little to be a flower girl. Everybody is ready.

"OK Let go people."

20 Minutes POV

My eyes are teary up me and Norman look at each other's eyes. Norman's eyes are watery as well. He is wearing black suit and white rose on the suit. He is so handsome and he is about to cry

"Yvonne, you are beautiful."

I wipe his tear.

"Thank you, You're gonna make me cry."

The pastor is ready.

30 minutes POV

"Norman, would you take Yvonne to lovely wed wife?"

"I do!"

And Yvonne, Can you Norman to be lovely wed husband?"
"I do!"
"Now exchanges rings."
We both exchanged rings put on each other finger.

"We are now pronounce you husband and wife. Now you made kiss your bride."

Me and Norman finally kiss on each other lips.

"Please welcome Mr. and Mrs. Norman McKay ."

The crowd cheer for us. Now we headed to reception.

Two Years Later POV 

Marriage is been blessing but now I look at the mirror and see my stomach. I can't wait to share the news to my husband . He is back home from work. He is busy writing songs for another in the studio.

"Hey, Norman."

"Hey, beautiful. How are you're feeling?"

"I'll felt much better. I'm came back from doctor."

"And what the doctor say?"

"Well touch my stomach."

Norman touch my stomach and he can't believe it. His eyes are teary up. He is soo thrilled. We hug each other. My daughter is gonna be a big sister.

"Flashback ending

I'm finally tell Whitley and the girls excited news.

"I'm pregnant!"

OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT CONGRATULATIONS!"

"Girls! wait I gonna something that Norman is not gonna like this."

"What is it?"

"There is something now I'm having a baby but I'm keeping secret from Norman about my past with Daryl. He didn't know that I was pregnant yet."

Someone is overheard her conversation outside. 

Author note: Uh Oh! Someone is overheard her secret. The chapter is soo good but now Yvonne is finally gonna have another baby with Norman after be married for two years. Now off to Bad era continues. How long she is gonna keep a secret? Stay tuned, readers.