Chapter 30: Meeting Her First Husband/Still Married

Author note: It is a short chapter

Daryl POV

I was shocked and can't believe she didn't remember after she says her last name is Gilbert. Something is strange is going so I gonna ask Dr. Peterson. Combs can't believe it.

"What is going on with Yvonne?"

"Yeah she is completed out of it. What happened to her?"

"Well Yvonne headed is injured cause concussion, head injured. She had a blood clot-"

"Wait a blood clot?"

My eyes are watery and I'm concern about Yvonne's memory.

"Yes it cause her tumor infect her brain."

Her mom went to see Yvonne. She is try to come thru.

"Yvonne?"

"Who are you?"

"It's me  your mother.

"Mother? Wait a minute! Where is my real mother?"

"Real? Oh no! She don't remember that her mother gave her up. We are gonna tell her that her birth mother and birth father."

"Oh no! I will see she will remember.

I went to see Yvonne if she remember that we are the first love that we have together.

"Hey Yvonne. Its me, Daryl. Your first love-"

Yvonne stand back from me.

"First love? Where is my husband?"

"Who?"

"Norman Sims. Where is my daughters?"

"They safe with your parents."

Someone is coming to see them.

"Hello, Mrs. Yvonne Sims."

"You mean Gilbert?"

"Wait a minute, Why is her name is Gilbert?"

"What is going on?"

Combs felt they should tell her.

"We are gonna tell her when she gets out of the hospital. We taking our daughters with us."

"Oh no you're not!"

Someone say that. I turn around and see the man with the papers. They are checking Yvonne out of the hospital.

"Who are you?"

They went to see Yvonne until her friends try to block him.

"No you're never going any near Yvonne."

"Hey guys keep it down. Now who are you?"

"I'm Norman Sims, I'm Yvonne's husband. You're must be Daryl your first former boyfriend."

"Where the hell you're been?"

"Hey please! Not here front of Yvonne the kids are here. They gonna see their mother."

"Oh no! I forgot about Tasha and Amanda."

"Oh my goodness! You're remember your daughters."

"Yes how was Tasha?"

"She is doing much better."

"Oh thank goodness! Oh Yvonne, I'm glad someone call for help. Oh baby I'm sorry."

Norman hug his wife. We're disgusted. He is a creep.

"What the hell is going on?"

"Guest you're didn't know?"

"Know what?"

"She didn't remember about you and Yvonne's first love as a young teen couple, but she remember that me and Yvonne and our daughters. We're still married."

Author note: WOWW! Yvonne doesn't remember Daryl and her friends and she says where is her birth parents? Yvonne and Norman is still married. Wow That son of a gun. How long is she gonna still stay married not remember what happened? Stay tuned.