Chapter 12: Meet The Legend/Another Says Goodbye To His Ex.

Author note: Yvonne's life story continues so now the moment she will be finally meeting the R&B Legend soon to be a Broadway star. How she will reacted when she meet the star?  Dreams will be coming true. This chapter will another short.

Yvonne POV

I was still is still in classroom with rest of classmates. I've been study and ready to take History Test like Entertainment. I was doing well. I was one of ten students been call to the theatre because there is a lady coming. She is a legend and I don't know who it was. I gonna watch and hear who it was. The theatre director make announcement.

"Hello everybody, I'm glad you're all today. We are gonna special guest here today. She is a Motown Recording Female-"

"It is Diana Ross?"

Cady joking as we all laughing along with her. But is not her.

"Yeah- but nice, Cady. She is here tonight. Come in. "

"AHHH! It was Phyllis Hyman!"

We are scream and cheering, and I can't believe it was here that she came. Everybody went nuts and excited to see her. I grew up listening to her music since I was a little girl. She is coming on stage. I can't contain excitement after waiting so many years. 

"Hi you must be Yvonne."

I was shock when she says my name. 

"Yes! I'm Yvonne Combs."

"You are fantastic in audition."

"OMG! They told you I was audition for the broadway."

"Really? Who told you?"

I look at it and learn is Whitley. She tells Phyllis Hyman and she put together for the event.

"WHITLEY!"

"I'm sorry. It just got out."

"Phyllis, I'm sorry about what my annoying friend is doing."

"If she annoying, don't let her run her mouth."

"I'm promise. It is true you gonna make a acting debut on the show?"

"Yes! This is my first time.

"I'm soo excited that you are doing this despite what Clive Davis  not improve that you doing this."

"So hope I will get this part who ever I wanna play the role."

I got to get ready get back to dorm rooms.

Daryl POV

My eyes are red from crying a lot. It's been hard that I gonna say goodbye to Sam. How could they do this to her? My heart breaks for her family. I was still wearing my black suit. I'm still staring at the casket for one more time as I wipe my tear with my tissue.

"I'm so sorry about everything. I'll let you down. I'm gonna find out who do this. I will find them."

My tears streaming down my face as started to broke down again in my mother's arm.

"Sam is gone! I can't- I can't-"

(SOBBING)

"Shhh! It's alright."

Author note: It's so good that Yvonne got lucky to meet Phyllis Hyman, but this is so heartbreaking that Daryl says goodbye to Sam as she laid to rest. May her Rest in Peace.