Chapter 15: Daryl Meet Yvonne

Author note: This is it. The moment that you all been waiting for. They meet. How they do?This will be a short chapter. But don't worry next chapter will be little longer. 

Backstage POV

They meet for the first time after the show ending. Daryl loves their performance, but he is soo impressed with Yvonne's performance they shook hands. The rest of the stars are there to congratulate on Phyllis Hyman and another stars. It's been the best night for them and night for Yvonne. They are finally meet for the first time. They are on to the Premiere Afterparty. But Yvonne and Daryl starts talking.

Daryl and Yvonne POV

Hi! I'm Daryl .I just wanna say I love your performance. You sang soo beautiful."

"Thank you. I'm just getting started.

"You are gonna knock out of the park when you do more shows."

"I sure will. You know I've been practice and rehearse for few weeks and rehearse few months."

"That is not that long."

"But I did it."

"Hey we should get to know each other."

"That will be great."

I realize I got a celebration premiere tonight. 

"Oh! I gonna get to the after show tonight."

"You're have a fun out there."

"Bye!"

"Bye!"

Author note: Now its just beginning after Daryl and Yvonne met. That was a great meeting. More chapters coming up this December.