Chapter 27: Friends Reunited Turns Violent

Author Note: This is gonna be the short chapter and it's not gonna sit well for Daryl. Jamul is back in the chapter but now Wesley Snipes is back in the chapter. Now its time for a Bad Era.

Daryl 1987 POV

Now the holidays are over 1987 Now I'm finally back in school for second year in a role. I'm still thinking about Yvonne and her daughters. I miss them and hope they had a great Christmas. Now the year is here, I'm waiting on Yvonne to return. Someone knock on the door. I was busy writing letters to her. My weird roommate Wanye went downstairs.

Dwanye POV

The lunches is over now Someone is outside so I open the door and welcome. This is guys sent to Hillman

"Hey welcome to Hillman."

"Thanks are you are-"

"I'm Max.
"I'm Rocko. My another friend will be coming later."

"Hey I'm another friend. My name is Jerry."

"Nice to meet you, Jerry."

"I'm looking for my new roommate."

"Hey you're looking at it and he is here."

"OK! You guys got three beds.

"Bump beds."

"COOL! I can't wait to meet him and who is it?"

"Well he is cool guy who reunited with her girl, but he is heartbroken to learn that she is married and she had beautiful daughters."

"Really?"

"But they are problems in paradise because their is rumors-"

"Nah! Don't tell me more about this person. Where is the room?"

"On the second floor.

Meanwhile POV

I was still thinking about Yvonne. I gonna call her their home wish her Happy New Year until someone knock on the door."

"Who is it?"

"It's Dwayne. We are finally got one more roommate."

"Oh good! It better not be another dweeb with glass, no offense, Dwanye. I was waiting on-

"I open the door and shocked to learn is my friend turn arch enemy: Max, Jerry and Rocko."

"Hey, Daryl"

I walk up to close to Max and punch nose and knock him out and hit the ground and everybody started staring in shocked.

"OOOH DARYL? WHAT THE HELL?"

"It's so called reunion."

OMG!  I did knock and I'm wanna know how dare he found me? Uh Oh! Mrs. Ana is witness.

"Mr. Jones, I want you in principal office."

"But Mrs. Ana-"

"RIGHT NOW!"

"Oh Daryl, What is going on?"

"Ron, I can't talk about it."

Author note: WOAH! WOW! That is a hell of punch from Daryl! He ain't happy to see Max. It's not gonna sit well. Don't miss the chapters as Daryl VS Max continues.