010: Suit Up

Eventually Sharon arrives at the parking lot

Eventually Sharon arrives at the parking lot. Steve walks away from Aria and over to Sharon as she gets out of her car.
"Not sure you understand the concept of a getaway car." Sharon says, commenting on the old fashion car Aria, Steve, Bucky and Sam had come in.
"It's low profile." Steve replies.
"Good because this stuff tends to draw a crowd." Sharon says, opening the boot to reveal Steve's sheild, Sam's weapons and all of their superhero uniforms.
"I owe you again." Steve says.
"I'm keeping a list." Sharon says, before looking at Bucky who was sat in the car. "You know he kinda tried to kill me."
"Sorry. I'll put it on the list to." Steve says. "They're gonna come looking for you."
"I know." Sharon replies.
"Thank you, Sharon." Steve says.
Sharon nods before Steve kisses her. Sharon then gets back into the car and Steve gets all the stuff out of the boot. As he finishes he looks at Aria, Sam and Bucky who all had smirks on their faces.

After Steve and Aria got back into the car, Steve drove down to another level of the parking lot and pulled up a few spaces away from a van.the four of them get out of the car as Clint and Wanda get out of the van.
"Cap." Clint says.
"You know I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice." Steve says.
"Hey, man, your doing me a favour. Besides, I owe you a dept." Clint says, as Wanda stands next to him.
"Thanks for having my back." Steve tells Wanda.
"It was time to get off my ass." Wanda replies.
"How about our other recruit?" Steve asks.
"He's raring to go." Clint says, before opening the back of the van to reveal Scott Lang sleeping, only to be woken up by the van door.
"What toke zone is this?" Scott asks, as he gets out the van.
"Come on. Come on." Clint says, pushing him forward.
"Captain America." Scott says, shaking Steve's hand.
"Mr Lang." Steve replies.
"It's an honour. I'm shaking your hand for too long." Scott says, before turning to Wanda. "Captain America. I know you too. You're great!" Scott then looks at Aria. "Woah. Aria Stark."
"Nice to meet you, Scott Lang." Aria says.
"I can't believe I'm in the presence of a Stark." Scott says. "Jeez. Ah, look, I just wanna to say, I know you know a lot of super people, so thanks of thinking on me. Hey, man."
"What's up, Tic Tac?" Sam replies.
"Yeah good to see you. Look what happened last time when I..." Scott starts.
"It was a great auditions but it will never happen again." Sam says.
"They tell you what we're up against?" Aria asks.
"Something about some psycho-assassins?" Scott replies.
"We're outside the law on this one." Steve tells him.
"So if you want to come with us you're a wanted man." Aria adds.
"Well, what's new?" Scott asks.
"We should get moving." Bucky says.
"We got a chopper lined up." Clint says.
There was then a voice over the PA speaking in German.
"Their evacuating the airport." Bucky says.
"Stark." Sam says.
"Of fucking course." Aria sighs.
"Suit up."

After they were all in their suits Aria and Steve run over to the helicopter but something gets shot at it. They look up to see Tony. Tony and Rhodey then fly down and land infront of them.
"Wow. It's so weird how you run into people at the airport." Tony says, before looking at Rhodey as both their mask come down. "Don't you think it's weird?"
"Definitely weird." Rhodey says.
"Hear us out, dad." Aria says. "That doctor, the psychiatrist is behind all of this."
T'Challa then jumps down from a van beside them.
"Captain. Little Stark." T'Challa says.
"Your highness." Steve replies.
"Anyway... Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in." Tony says. "That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother and a father out?"
"Your after the wrong guy." Steve says.
"Your judgement is askew." Tony says. "your old war buddy killed people yesterday."
"And there are five more super soldiers just like him." Aria tells him, moving her head up and down before moving it to the right once.
"I can't let the doctors find them first, Tony. I can't." Steve adds.
"Steve... Aria..." The two turn to Natasha who was stood behind them. "You know what's about to happen. Do you really want to punch your ways out of this one?"
"All right I've ran out of patiences. Underoos!" Tony calls.
Steve sheild then gets grabbed by a web, along with Aria and Steve's wrist and spider man lands on a van in front of Steve and Aria but behind Tony and Rhodey.
"Nice job, kid." Tony says.
"Thanks." Spider-Man says. "I could have stuck the landing a little better, it's just... new suit. It's nothing Mr Stark. It's perfect. Thank you." Spider-man then looks towards Aria who was laughing. "Aria?"
"Sorry?" Aria asks. "How do you know me?"
Aria knew exactly who it was but she had to pretend like she didn't. She had to pretend like she didn't know anything she wasn't meant to. At least until she figured out what the hell happened to her.
"Yeah, you don't really need to start a conversation." Tony says, pointing between the two, causing Aria to roll her eyes as she crosses her arms, moving her body weight onto one leg.
"Okay. Cap. Captain. Big fan. I'm spider- man." Spider-Man says.
"Yeah we'll talk about it later." Tony tells him.
"Hey everybody." Spider-Man says, waving.
Aria laughs again turning her back to her dad, Rhodey and Spider man, stepping closer to Steve, keeping her arms crossed.
"Please let me tackle him." Aria whispers.
"Not yet." Steve whispers back, before Aria turns back around.
"You've been busy." Aria says.
"And you've been a complete idiot." Tony replies. "Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place that she doesn't even want to leave. A safe place. I'm trying to keep... I'm trying to keep you from tearing the avengers apart."
"You did that when you signed, dad." Aria says.
"Dad?" Aria he's Spider- Man whisper.
"All right, we're done." Tony says.
"Finally." Aria says.
"Your gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us now, because it's us... or a squad of J-SOC guys with no compunction about being nice." Tony says, before looking at his daughter. "And I don't want that for you."
"I say bring it." Aria replies.
"Come on." Tony says, with a sigh.
"We found it. Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway." Sam says, over the earpieces Steve and Aria had in.
Steve and Aria then lifts their wrists and arrows come flying breaking the webs. The others look back in the direction that the arrow come from before Scott, who was ant size on Steve shield kicks Spider-Man in the chin, grabbing the shield as he makes himself human size again.
"I believe this is yours, Captain America." Scott says, handing Steve the shield.
"Oh great." Tony says, with his helmet now back on. "Okay, there's two on the parking deck. One of them Maximoff. I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey you want to take, Cap?"
"Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes." Rhodey says, flying up as Tony flies off.
"Barnes is mine." T'Challa says, running off, before Steve throws his shield at Rhodey.
Aria and Steve then share a look as Steve catches the shield again.
"Let's do this."