014: 16 December 1991

Siberia, Russia

Siberia, Russia...

The helicopter Aria arrived to Siberia in landed right next to the quinjet, causing Steve and Bucky to look at it worriedly, until Aria steps out.
"Aria? What are you doing here?" Steve asks.
"No time for that." Aria says, walking towards the two men. "He's here."
The three of them look towards the metal entrance to the underground abandond Hydra establishment, to see the doors opened.
"He can't have been there for more then a few hours." Steve says.
"Long enough to wake them up." Bucky says.
The trio then enter and go down the elevator.
The go to head up a small flight of steps, before there was a bang and the door creaks. The three of them turn around, Steve with his sheild in front of him, Bucky holding up a gun and Aria stood there, knowing exactly who it was. The door then opens and Tony stood there in his Iron Man suit. As he walks forward his mask comes down. Tony looks at his daughter and shakes his head.
"I'm not even going to ask. At least not right now." Tony says, before looking at Steve. "You seem a little defensive."
"It's been a long day." Steve replies.
"At ease, soldier. I'm not currently after you." Tony tells Bucky.
"Then why are you here?" Steve asks.
"Maybe your story's not so crazy." Tony answers. "Maybe. Ross has no idea I'm here. I'd like to keep it that way. Otherwise I got to arrest myself."
"Well, that sounds like a lot of paper work." Steve says, before lowering his shield. "It's good to see you, Tony."
"You to, Cap." Tony replies, before looking at Bucky who was still holding his gun up towards him. "Hey, Manchurian Candidate, you're killing me. There's a truce here, you can drop..."
Aria pushes Bucky's gun down, before looking at Steve and Tony.
"Alright, let's get a move on." Aria says.

Aria follows Tony through the building, Steve beside her and Bucky behind her.
"I got heat signatures." Tony says.
"How many?" Steve asks.
"Uh... one." Tony answers.
They walk further in, before tank lights come on and they see steam swirling around them.
"If it's any comfort, they died in their sleep." Zemo's voice says over the speaker, as the group walk forward to see a person in each tank with a gun shot wound in their heads. "Did you really think I wanted more of you?"
"What the hell?" Bucky whispers, from beside Aria.
"I'm grateful to them though. They brought you here." Zemo says.
A light to a side room then comes on and they see Zemo standing there through the window. Tony gets ready to blast him as Steve throws his sheild, only for it to hit the door and come back.
"Please, Captain. The soviets built this chamber to withstand the launch blast of UR-100 rockets." Zemo says.
"I'm betting I can beat that." Aria says, crossing her arms as she leant against the railing.
"I'm sure you could, Miss Stark. But that much power would kill you." Zemo says.
"Don't even think about it." Tony whispers, looking at his daughter.
"And then you'd never knew why you came." Zemo says, not hearing Tony.
"You killed innocent people in Vienna just to bring us here." Steve says, walking up to the door.
"I've thought about nothing else for over a year." Zemo replies. "I studied you. I followed you. But now that your standing here. I just realized... theres a bit of green in the blue of your eyes. How nice to find a flaw."
"Your Sokovian. Is that what this is about?" Steve asks.
"Sokovia was a failed state long before you blew it to hell. No. I'm here because I made a promise." Zemo says.
"You lost someone." Aria says, walking up and standing next to Steve.
"I lost everyone. And so will you." Zemo says, before clicking a button, causing a small computer screen beside Aria to turn on. '16 Aeka6pR 1991' "An empire toppled by it's enemies can rise again. But one which crumbles from within? That's dead. Forever."
Tony and Bucky walk over, joining Aria and Steve at the screen.
"I know that road." Tony says, looking at the screen. Tony then looks at the tape's title. The date his parents died. "What is this?"
Steve and Bucky were stood off to the side as the two Starks watched the video. A car crashed into a wall, and a bike pulled up. Someone falls out of the car, causing Aria to slightly gasp recognising the person from photos.
"Grandpa?" Aria asks quietly.
'Help my wife. Please. Help. Sergant Barnes.'