028: What a Broken Heart Creates

"Any movement since I left?" Aria asks, appearing beside Elijah

"No. None at all." Elijah said.
"What did Peter say?" Katie asks.
"Didn't give him the chance to say anything before I shut him, Ned and Gwen down." Aria says.
"You okay?" Elijah asks, seeing the look on the young Stark's face.
"I'm all good." Aria answers.
Elijah goes to say something, but the sound of the door to the Hydra base opening causes the trio to look towards the door.
"You guys stay hidden." Aria tells the two Stone siblings.
"No. We're helping you." Katie tells her.
"Are you sure?" Aria asks.
"Yes." Elijah says.
"Okay, then. Let's do this."

~~~~~

"Just don't freak out while we're in there. You're lucky Mr Stark let me bring you here." Peter tells Ned and Gwen.
"You don't have to worry about me. Him on the other hand..." Gwen says, pointing to Ned on the last part. "Him you definitely have to worry about."
"Hey, I'm not that bad." Ned says.
"Yes you are." Gwen says, laughing.
"Guys. Stop." Peter tells them, before Happy opens the door.
"Come in. He's waiting for you." Happy tells the trio.
Gwen and Ned share a look before following Peter into the tower.
"Did you find her?" Tony asks, as the three friends walk into the living room/kitchen.
"We found her, but she didn't want to talk to us." Peter says.
"She's completely ended her friendship with all of us." Gwen adds.
"Well where did you find her?" Tony asks.
"In the forest. We tried to follow her after she left us but there was no sign of her anywhere." Peter says.
"So what your saying is you've lost her again." Tony says, pointing to the trio before opening the bottle of whisky.
"Yes, sir." Ned says nervously.
"Well I guess there's nothing we can do now but wait." Tony says.
"I'm sorry, what?" Peter says.
"Aren't you going to go out and try to find her?" Gwen asks.
"Well, I gave Parker here one job. He roped you in and when I found out I was sure you guys would successed. If she's not going to talk to you, then she's definitely not going to talk to me." Tony says, pouring himself a glass a whisky. "You three go home. I bet your families are worried."
"Yes, sir." Ned says, before him and Gwen head towards the door.
"I'm sorry, Mr Stark. I tried my hardest." Peter says.
"I know you did, kiddo." Tony says. "Now go. Your aunt's already called me worried. I told her you were helping me with packing to move upstate."
"Thanks, Mr Stark." Peter says.
"Sure thing." Tony says.
Peter lets out a small smile before leaving.

~~~~~

"Okay. On my word Elijah you go left, Katie you go right and I'll take the middle." Aria explains.
"Got it." Elijah says with a nod.
"And... go!" Aria says.
Aria, Elijah and Katie come out from where they were hiding behind a bush. The trio run in different directions towards the Hyrda men.
Aria knocks all her ones down quite quickly. She kicks the last guy down, before walking over, noticing it was Richard Warson. Aria pulls a knfie from her pocket raising it up.
"Well, well, well. If it isn't subject 089." Richard says, with a smirk.
""I'm going to kill you for what you did to me." Aria tells him.
"What I did to you?  I made you who you are." Richard says.
"Yeah, you made me someone I didn't want to be." Aria says.
Richard just laughs. His laughing was cut short as Aria stuck the knife into his chest, killing him instantly.
"You okay?" Katie asks, as her and Elijah jog over to Aria.
"I'm fine." Aria says. "I have to get home. Let's just forget about this. Okay?"
"Okay." Elijah says.
"See you tomorrow." Aria says.
"See you tomorrow." Katie says.

~~~~~

Aria sneaks into the house and tries to sneak upstairs.
"Where have you been, young lady?" Aria sighs at the sound of her dad's voice.
"I was just out with a couple friends." Aria says.
"It can't have been Peter, Ned or Gwen because they all came here about an hour ago." Pepper says.
"It was two of my new friends." Aria says. "Look, I would really love to stay and chat but the decathalon competition is tomorrow and I need to get as much sleep as possible."
"Can you at least tell us what's going on?" Rhodey asks.
"I followed your advice." Aria replies, shurgging her shoulders. "That's all."
Aria then smiles at her dad, step-mom and uncle before walking upstairs.