020: Secret Revealed

Aria arrives at Peter's Apartment, and climbs through the window

Aria arrives at Peter's Apartment, and climbs through the window. As she steps into his bedroom, she sees Peter sttod there shocked. She looks towards his bed to see Gwen and Ned sat there also looking shocked. Peter spots Aria and signals for her to run, but that causes Gwen and Ned to look over and see her.
"Aria?" Gwen asks.
"Hey, guys." Aria says, awkwardly, as she walks over to stand next to Peter, having to step over the pieces of the leo Death Star Ned had dropped moments before.
Gwen and Ned then stand up.
"You're Spider-Man? And you're the girl with those awesome blue powers that hasn't got a name yet?" Ned says, sounding like a question.
"We're not. We're not." Peter says, as he presses the spider on his suit causing the suit to fall down.
"You were on the ceiling." Gwen says. "And you have the girls suit on."
"No I wasn't. What are you doing in my room?" Peter asks.
"May let us in. We were gonna finish the Death Star." Ned says.
"You can't just burst into my room." Peter says.
May then enters, causing Aria and Peter to rush to stand beside Ned and Gwen. Peter standing infront of Aria so May couldn't see the suit.
"Ha-ha. That Turkey meatloaf recipe is a disater." May says, swinging a towel around to clear the smoke. "Let's go to dinner. Thai? Ned, Gwen, Aria, you want Thai?"
"Ye-" Gwen starts.
"No, they've got things." Peter says.
"A thing to do after this." Aria adds.
"Okay." May says going to leave. "Maybe put on some clothes."
May then leaves and Peter quickly pulls a shirt over his head.
"Oh, she doesn't know." Ned says.
"Nobody knows." Aria says.
"I mean, Mr Stark knows because he made my suit and is her dad but-" Peter says, causing Aria to hit his arm.
"Tony Stark is your dad?" Gwen asks.
"Yeah." Aria says nervously.
"That's awesome!" Ned says. "Are you guys avengers?"
"Yeah, basically." Peter says.
"No, you're not. I am though." Aria says.
"You can't tell anybody about this. You gotta keep it a secret." Peter tells the two.
"A secret? Why?" Ned asks.
"You know what she's like. If she finds out people try and kill me every night, she won't let me do this." Peter says. "Come on, guys. Please."
Okay, okay, okay. Our lips are sealed." Gwen says, before laughing.
"What?" Aria asks.
"That's where you guys always disappear off to. I alays thought you were running off to make-out." Gwen says.
"What? No way." Aria says, before looking at Peter. "No offence."
"I'll level with you guys... I can't keep this secret." Ned says. "This is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me."
"You will keep this a secret unless you want me to die." Aria says.
"That's a bit dramatic." Ned says.
"Do you know how many enemies my dad has?" Aria asks. "If any of them find out I'm his daughter. Their new goal in life will be to kill me."
"Fair point." Gwen says.
"I can't not do that to May either. Not after everything that had happened to her. So just swear it, okay?" Peter tells the two.
"We swear." Gwen and Ned both say.
"Thank you." Aria says, as Peter lets out a sigh as he places his hand on his head and walks over to the door.
"I can't believe this is happening right now." Peter says.
"Can I try the suit on? How does it work. Is it magnets?" Ned asks him. "How do you shoot the strings."
"I'll tell you everything at school tomorrow. Okay?" Peter says, as he pushes Ned and Gwen towards the door.
"Great." Gwen says.
"Okay, we'll, wait then." Ned says as they stop by the door. "How do you do this and the Stark internship?"
"This is the Stark internship, idiot." Aria says. "The internship is a cover."
"Oh." Ned says.
"Just get out." Peter says before pushing Ned and Gwen out the room. He sighs and leans against the door before looking at Aria. "What are you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be helping with packing to move upstate?"
"That's why I'm here. Listen, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about this. I just didn't know how to tell you. I mean you really want to help my dad, how could I tell you that you won't be able to as much because we're moving." Aria says.
"Aria, it's not that I'm upset I can't help your dad. I'm upset that my best friend is moving and she didn't tell me. Especially as it means I might not be able to see her again." Peter says, causing Aria to sigh.
"Of course you'll see me, Pete. I'll still be coming to Midtown. Yes it will take about an hour or two to get there, but I can sleep in the car on the way and Happy can find somewhere to stay to sleep before he picks me up and drives me home." Aria explains. "We'll figure this out. I promise."
"I know we will. We're Aria and Peter, nothing can stop us." Peter says.
Aria smiles before hugging him, causing him to hug her back.
"Peter! Aria! You guys coming?" Aunt May calls, as the pair hear her walking towards the room.
"I got to go." Aria says, pulling away from Peter.
"Why don't you just come to dinner with us?" Peter asks.
"Uhm..." Aria says gesturing her suit.
"Right." Peter says.
Aria walks over to the window Peter following her.
"I'll see you at school tomorrow." Aria says.
"See you tomorrow." Peter replies.
Aria smiles and kisses Peters cheek before jumping down from the window using her powers to fly.
"Where's Aria?" Aunt May asks, causing Peter to turn towards her after watching Aria fly off.
"She went with Ned and Gwen, you must have just missed her." Peter says.
"Must of." Aunt May says. "You ready to go?"
"Yeah. Let's go." Peter says.
He grabs his jacket before following his aunt out the house.

~~~~~

The next day, Aria was walking to her locker when Katie stepped infront of her.
"Hey, Aria." Katie says.
"Hey, Katie. What's up?" Aria asks.
"Nothing much. What about you?" Katie asks.
"Same." Aria says, as the news on the telly in the corridor catches her eye.
It was footage from her and Peter stopping the bank robbery last night.
"Those superhero's are super over rated." Katie says, causing Aria to look at her. "They should just leave these kinds of jobs to the police. They have all become way over there head. Even Iron Man and Captain America."
"You really think so?" Aria asks, tightening her grip on her bag.
"Oh I know so." Katie says. "Anyway I have to go. See you at lunch?"
"Yeah, totally." Aria says.
Katie gives her a small smile before walking past her. Aria looks back up at the screen with a sigh. Was Katie right? Had her and Peter... had all the Avengers been in over their heads this whole time?