037: Knock Out

Aria and Peter stare at Adrian, with his wings and mask on

Aria and Peter stare at Adrian, with his wings and mask on. All of a sudden Adrian flies towards them, Peter ducking in time but Aria doesn't. Adrian grabs Aria and flies off. Aria struggles against Adrian, until Peter web's Adrian's foot, pulling him to the ground. The sudden force causes Adrian to let Aria go. After Aria landed on the ground, she put her hands on the ground beside her head, and kicked up onto her knees, blasting Adrian with her powers just as he got up, sending him to the ground once again. Peter web's Adrian's hand to the ground. After some tries Adrian get's free and stands up, but the time he was struggling, giving Aria enough time to get up and run over, she slides on the floor, catching Adrian's leg's with her own, sending him flying to the ground once again, Aria then spins round doing Natasha's singnature pose before standing up.
"Give me your phone. I'm going to call Happy, while you handle this guy." Aria tells Peter.
Peter hands Aria his phone and the two fist bump.
"You sure he's gonna pick up?" Peter asks.
"Probably not. But worth the shot." Aria says, sarting to jog away. "Be careful. Don't get killed!"

aria jogs till she's a little away from the fight and then get's into Peter's phone, finds Happy's number and calls him on facetime.
"Aria, hey, nows really not the- What happened to your face?" Happy asks.
"A building fell on me and Peter. Anyway that's not the problem." Aria says. "That guy me and Peter were telling dad about. The guy with the wings. He's hijacked the plane."
"I know. I saw it going down. We're trying to figure out where it is." Happy says.
"Me and Peter are here trying to get the guy. I'll send you the location. But all of dad's stuff is pretty much destroyed." Aria says.
"Don't worry about your dad's stuff. Just tell Peter you and him need to get the hell out of there." Happy tells her.
"I-" Aria starts, before seeing the Vulture lifting Peter off the ground. "I got to go."
"Aria, don't you-" Happy starts, but doesn't get to finish before Aria hangs up.
Aria runs over, just as the vulture was slamming Peter into the ground over and over again.
"Hey, asshole." Aria says, shooting a ball of energy at the vulture sending him flying.
Aria then runs over to Peter.
"Thanks." Peter says, as Aria helps him up.
"You okay? Thought I told you not to get killed." Aria half jokes.
"Yes, that was very helpful." Peter jokes back.
They look over at the vulture to see him grabbing a box of Stark Industry stuff with the mechanical claws on his feet.
"Guess chit chat's over." Aria says.
"Aria no!" Peter shouts, as Aria runs over.
Just as Aria was about to tackle the Vulture off the box, he turns around and grabs her restraining her.
"Good try, kid." Adrian says, as Aria tries to get free.
"Aria!" Peter shouts, as the Vulture takes off, his wingsuit sending sparks out.
"Your wingsuits. It's gonna explode." Aria tells him, still struggling to get out of his grib.
Adrian doesn't respond. Instead he just tightens his grib around her neck. Peter then webs the box and Adrian turns to look at him.
"Time to go home, Pete." Adrian says.
"Let my best friend go!" Peter tells him.
"No can do I'm afraid." Adrian says, tighten his grip once more, causing Aria to gasp for air.
"I'm trying to save you!" Peter shouts and Adrian.
The web breaks and Adrian continues to fly up.
"No!" Aria tries to shout.
"Aria!" Peter screams, trying to shoot another web, but nothing comes out.
The wings stop working, sending both Adrian and Aria to free fall to the ground. Just as they land on the ground Adrian's wings cause a big explosion.
"No! Aria!" Peter screams, scrambling to his feet and running towards the explosion.
Peter runs through the flames until he finds Aria, Adrian next to her, unconsious. Peter quickly runs over, going to grab Aria's hand.
"Get him out of here first." Aria croaks out.
"After you." Peter says, reaching for her hand again.
"I'll be okay. Get him out of here." Aria repeats.
Peter let's out a fustrated sigh at his best friends stubborness before picking up Adrian and carrying him out. Aria watches Pete's figure slowly become smaller before letting her eyes close.

When Aria opened ther eyes, she was out of the flames. She looks up to see Peter looking down at Adrian.
"Pete." Aria says, causing Peter to look at her.
"Hey, you okay?" Peter asks, rushing to help her up.
"I feel okay." Aria says, taking Peter's hand as he pulls her to stand up. "But that might not mean I'm okay."
Aria then sighs as she looks around at the mess.
"Aria?" Peter asks.
"All my dad's hard work. Is probably destroyed. Years of hard work." Aria says.
"You do realise those boxes are probably anything proof." Peter says.
"I guess." Aria sighs looking down, and looking at Adrian. "What are we going to do with him?"
"I have an idea."

Aria and Peter sat ontop of a amusment park ride looking down at the crash sight at Happy and a few others looking for all the stuff from the plane. They see Happy find Adrian then look up in their direction. Aria and Peter look at each other and smile slightly.