019: Bank Hiest

After leaving Delmar's Aria and Peter head to an alley

After leaving Delmar's Aria and Peter head to an alley. Aria went into an alley which was connected to the one Peter was in. They both get into their suits before meeting up again.
"New mask?" Peter asks, gesturing to the mask which was around her eyes.
"Yeah, my dad made it so I can now fight crime in New York." Aria answers.
"It looks great." Peter tells her.
"Thanks." Aria says. "Now come on."

~~~~~

Aria and Peter had been going around Queens doing small deeds for people. The pair were currently sitting on the railing of a balcony eating the sandwhiches they got from Delmars. While eating Peter was trying to get through to Happy, but got his voicemail.
"Hey, Happy. Here's our report for tonight. We stopped a grand theft bicycle. Couldn't find the owner so I left a note, um we helped this lost, old Dominican lady. She was nice, brought us churros. I just, um, feel like I could be doing more. You know? Just curious when the next real mission's gonna be. So yeah, just call me back. It's Peter. Parker." Peter says, before hanging up phone and sighing. "Why would I tell him about the churro?"
"Why would you tell him about any of that?" Aria asks, with a laugh.
"Yeah, thanks." Peter says.
He nearly drops something causing him toreach out and grab it, now hanging diagonally from the balcony.
"Well, I have to go. Elijah has asked to meet. I'll see you tomorrow." Aria says, swinging her legs round and now standing on the balcony.
"Finally, something good." Peter says.
"What?" Aria asks, confused.
"Look." Peter says, pointing slightly round the corner.
Aria leans over the balcony, see people robbing the bank.
"And here I was thinking you meant me and Elijah hanging out." Aria jokes.
"Yeah, yeah. Let's just go stop this." Peter says, jumping down.
Aria laughs before following Peter.

The pair walk into the bank. There were three people grabbing the money, while one person stood up with their back to them, a gun in hand.
Aria tries not to laugh as Peter leans agaisnt the wall trying to look intimidating. Peter then clears his throat causing they four guys to turn to them. They the guy standing up was wearing an Iron Man mask, and the three grabbing the money had Captain America, Hulk and Thor masks.
"What's up guys? Forgot your PIN number?" Aria asks.
"Whoa, you guys are the avengers? What are you guys doing here?" Peter asks.
The four men start to walk towardsthe two teens. Peter webs them as Aria, moves her hand over her other causing a ball of light to appear.
"Whoa. Since when-" Peter starts, but gets cut off by Aria throwing the ball of light at a guy who tried to attack Peter.
"Not the time." Aria says.
The pair start to fight the men, before the guy with the Captain America mask, uses a weapon to make Peter float in the air.
"What is that thing?" Peter asks,after getting thrown into the wall. The same guy then uses the weapon to throw peter into the roof then the floor multiple times. "I'm starting to think you're not the avengers!"
Aria was fighting the other three guys, when all of a sudden, Peter manages to web a self pulling it down onto the guy with the Iron Man mask.
"Peter!" Aria shouts as the guy gets free.
"All right, guys. Let's wrap this up. It's a school night." Peter says.
Peter webs a guy to the door, before another guy tries to blast him, but Peter gets him and the other guy out of the way in time. But the weapon still manages to break the window and blast Mr Delmars.
"Mr Delmar." Aria says, seeing the shop in flames.
Aria and Peter run to the shop and help Mr Delmar out, Peter also grabbing Murphy. As they get out Aria's phone rings. She looks to see Elijah. She looks at Peter.
"Go, I've got this." Peter tells her.
"I'll be back." Aria tells him.
"Sure." Peter says, before Aria walks away.
"Hey, Elijah." Aria says.
"Hey, Aria. Where are you? I'm at the movies. We've missed the movie. But good news is, the film is nearly over and we can make the next showing." Elijah says.
"I'm so sorry, Elijah. Somethings come up and I'm not able to make it." Aria tells him.
"That's completely fine. Reschedule?" Elijah replies.
"Of course. See you tomorrow." Aria says.
"See you tomorrow." Elijah responds.
Aria hangs up and looks around before heading back to Peter.

~~~~~

Aria gets back to the tower to see that the Stark's process of moving upstate was in full process. She was walked past Dumb-e, The robotic arm Tony made, as the robot was lifting up a vase.
"Put that down, that's worth more then you or me." Happy tells Dumb-e walking into the room. "Hey, Ari."
"Hey, Uncle Happy." Aria says.
Happy's phone then goes off.
"Yeah?" Happy asks, before going silent and listening. "Take a breath, okay. I don't have time for ATM robberies or the notes you leave. I have moving day to worry about. Everything's gotta be out of here by next week."
Aria then signals for Happy to put the phone on speaker and he does.
"Wait. You're moving. Who's moving?" Peter asks over the phone.
"Yeah, don't you watch the news? Tony sold Avengers Tower. We're relocationing to a new facility upstate where hopefully the cell service is worse." Happy explains.
"But, what about me?" Peter asks.
"What about you?" Happy asks.
"Well, what if Mr Stark needs me or something big goes down?" Peter asks. "Can I please just talk to Mr Stark?"
"Just, stay away from anything dangerous. I'm responsible for making sure you're responsible, okay?" Happy says, as Aria and Happy walk into the elevtor.
"I am responsible, I... ah crap. My backpacks gone." Peter says.
"That doesn't sound responsible." Happy says.
"I'll call you back." Peter says.
"Feel free not to." Happy says, before hanging up. "You didn't tell him?"
"Didn't know how to." Aria says, before sighing. "I got to go."
Happy nods understandingly, before Aria leaves, putting her suit back on before using her powers to fly to Peter's.