Bullies

"I DO HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" You scream den the hall to Jason, one of the bullies at your school.
"Who Johnny Cade?" Jason laughs. Johnny is, in fact, your boyfriend. He gets made fun of all the time for being small and frail. And since you started talking to him you went from popular to victim.
"Ya, who else. He's sweet, and romantic, and..." You say in a sweet girlly 'in love' voice.
"I can't believe you'd stoop that low darlin'" Jason says. Oh a, Jason is your X. And worst mistake of your life. "I'm surprised you haven't came crawling back to me!" He smirks.
"I wouldn't make that mistake again. I'm not desperate. I'm truly in love, this time." You say turning and heading for Social Studies class.
You begin walking down the hall and you hear rude laughter and the sound of a fight. You peer down the hall and realize the fight ain't a fair one. Johnny is pinned against the lockers by two boys with a third one repeatedly punching him. You realize it could be a trap.
"Where's your little girlfriend. I cant wait till she gets here!" One of the boys says, smiriking. Yes, its a trap. But you can't just stand there and watch. You silently walk down the hall, avoiding being seen until your directly behind the one punching Johnny.
"Hello boys!" You say smirking. "I see your having a quite unfair fight, and those are no fun." You continue to toy with them. "Well I'm here to even it out a little, but I'm only a girl how could I even a..." You throw a nasty punch at one of the boys holding Johnny. Johnny elbows the other in the face.
"Thanks babe!" Johnny says quickly. You continue to beat the kidthat was holding Johnny until he passes out. You smile at your accomplishment. Onto the last kid who is just standing there nervous. He has his hands up likened going to punch but he wont. You nod at Johnny. You both kick the kid at the same time. You look back at each other and smile.