Horse Lover

SodaPop Curtis, your crush, loves horses just as much as you do. In fact he owns one, well its not his but he is responsible for it. You don't want to invite yourself but you really want to go see the barn. And going uninvited is rude. One day after school you meet up with Soda to walk to his house, like every day.
"Hey, um, today I'm going straight to the barn would you come with me?" Soda said nervously
" I'd, love to!" You exclaim, Soda let's out a sigh of relief. Its quite a long walk from school to the bar but its worth it Soda tells you. He seems nervous. You get to the barn and Soda leads you to the second to last stall.
"Well, here he is. This is Mickey Mouse!" Soda says proudly. The scragly buckskin looks torn up. Maybe he got into a fight. Soda walks over to the last stall and calls the horse in with a kissy noise and 'come here girl.' Your very curious. Suddenly a beautiful probably Gypsy Vanner, sticks her head out the front of the stall. "I bought her for you. I know how much you like horses. She was at the slaughterhouse and I bought her from them. That's why Mickey Mouse hasent been ridden. I had to retrain her. Do you like her?" Soda asks nervously. You are jumping you are so excited.
"Soda!" You exclaim wrapping your arms around him. "This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me!" You kiss him on the cheek you quickly turn away. You both blush.
"Well you wanna ride her? Soda asks grabbing a lead rope. He goes to Mickeys stall and gets him out onto the cross ties in the middle of the isle. You look for a lead rope. You find a sparkly one, and bring the Gypsy Vanner out. "What are you gunna name her?" Soda asks while he starts brushing Mickey. You hook the horse onto the cross ties. You start to think, what are you going to name her?
"Painted By The Wind!" You say suddenly. You didn't realize you said it out loud. "Soda, what tack do I use?" You ask looking around, realizing that Soda has the old set of tack in sight.
"I got you two sets, a sparkly one for shows, and a worn in set for training and exercise. I'll show you where." Soda says walking away from Micky, passes you and to a small room that used to be a stall. "This is the supplies room for you and me. These four stalls are ours." Soda says, proudly. He grabs a set of well worn English tack off of the shelf. He walks over to Painted By The Wind and puts the saddle on. You decide to quickly braid her main and tail. Then you go and retrieve the bridle. You fix the stirrups as Soda is taller than you. You put the bridle on. She is surprisingly calm.
"She's only two years old when I got her. She's two and a quarter now. You got a good horse there." Soda said as he put Mickeys bridel on. You guide your horse to the arena. You slowly walk her around the outside to warm her up. After a few minutes Soda walks into the arena with Mickey Mouse. He mounts. You then mount. "Follow me, I wanna show you some of the trails.!" Soda said excitedly. Soda guides Micky out of the large arena. You slowly follow. He guides you to some woods nearby. He enters ad takes off in a trot. Then a canter. Jokes on I'm, you have a much faster and much younger horse. You catch up to him quickly. He slows Micky down, you slow your horse down. Micky continues in a walk. You follow your horse is annoyed by the slow speed. Soon you reach a clearing. Micky walks far enough for you to exit the trees and stops. Your horse trots around. You hear a familiar sound. You look ahead. A beach! Painted By The Wind takes off at a canter for the water. You stop her. Soda soon catches up to you. He dismounts, and walks over to you. He helps you dismount.
"I brought a picnic for two." He said smirking at his great plan. "How would you like to go to next weeks dance with me?" He says trying to sound professional and formal. He holds out his hand. "May I have this dance?" You take his hand.
"You may." You giggle like a little girl. Soda is an elegant dancer. You dance for a few minutes. Soon you both fall, laughing. You eat an elegant picnic and go racing througt the woods!