*When? Part 1*

You have lived your whole life in Tuscla.
When you were 6 your parents died. There was a boy at your parents funeral, about your age, who kissed you and said "I am here for you, I have had to go through the same thing." You  had wonder who he is, and what he's talking about when you notice two boys; one handsome, the other, several years older than you.
You hear the younger boy call out to the older one, "Darry I bet you five bucks that's who Pony is going to marry." He said, looking at you.
You blush and the older boy says "Soda no way! He was just stating the fact that our parents are dead." All three of the boys were good looking in their own way, you determine.
The one they call Soda, is handsome.
The one they call Darry, is muscular.
The one who kissed you, Pony, is smart and kind.
Since that day you haven't seen him, but think about him all the time.
It has been 7 years, you are 13 and young for your grade.
You see a familiar face, but don't remember who he is.
You walk over to him and say "Hi, do I know you? You look familiar."
He turns to you and says "I'm PonyBoy Curtis...Oh I remember you. Your parents died when you were 6. Right."
Woah, you think to yourself. This is the kid who kissed you at the funeral.
"Yes that's right. You kissed me.'"
"May I again?" PonyBoy asked
I can't believe this is happening! You think to yourself, and pinch yourself to make sure its not a dream.
Its not!
"It would be my honor." You reply after a seemingly long while.
You both lean in for a long, passionate kiss. After a moment you hear laughing.
You both pull away from the kiss you just shared.
PonyBoy looks over and yells "Really Soda!" He is the guys who said you and Pony would get married.
"Sorry Soda kinda knew we-this., would happen. I kinda have a thing for you.... Wanna go to the drive in Friday?"
You got your first date! With him! You attempt to keep yourself from squealing and say, "How about 7? I will me you there?"
"Okay," he replies running off'