Dallas Not As In Texas- Part 6

"BAILEY!" You scream at the top of your lungs! '"Are you Ok ! Whats wrong! Where dose it hurt" You hear a maniacal laugh coming from the end of the ally. Its a soc! With a gun! And its aimed at Dally! Before you can warn Dally the soc pulls the trigger, shooting a bullet lightning speed toward your beloved brother. Lord, hasnt he gone through enough!
"Dean! Don't!" Bailey yells as the bullet speeds toward Dally. "I shouldn't have trusted you and your gun collection."
Forgetting the circumstances "You know him! Wait! Cherry would let you around someone with a gun collection!" You scream. Dally moves slightly. The blood rushes down his side but Dally doesn't move.
"Ya! Cherry wouldn't let you near someone like that! She knows the good from the bad." Dally said scolding Bailey.
"She's dating you! Your a greaser!" Bailey shot back.
"She got him to cry! He didn't even cry when our parents died." You scream. "This isn't the time!"
"Ya!" Dean snickered. "Your sister isn't around to protect you anymore. She can barely protect herself. She's lucky if she's breathing!" Dean smirked the ugliest smirk you've ever seen.
"What? What did you do to her?" Bailey says nearly in tears. He started bawling like a kid with his lollipop stolen from him.
"Bai." Dally said fighting back tears."Cherry got jumped. She's barely living. We were on our way to tell you." Dally curled up into a ball and started crying. You realize you have two choices, go after Dean or curl up and cry and risk you, Dally and Bailey getting shot again.