Dallas, Not as in Texas

You are the younger sister of Dallas Winston. He is the toughest greaser in all of Tuscla. You and him have lived everywhere. Everywhere except Texas, that is. You have a crush on 'BlueBailey' (sounds like blueberry) and Dally is dating his older sister Cherry. (Sherri) You are waiting for Bailey to ask you out. It is obvious that he has a crush on you. One day while you are doing homework Dally walks in.
"How would you lie to go on a double-date to the movies tomorrow night Lil sis?" Dally asks you. Did he break up with Cherry already? Usually he only dose this as a first date to break the ice, or if his new girlfriend has a sibling your age.
"You broke up with Cherry?" You say a little disappointed, you thought Cherry and Dally were meant to be.
"What? No! Cherrys lil bro, the one you like. Apparently he asked Cherry if it was OK for you and him to go out. She said it was OK if your first date was during one of our dates." Dally said surprised. You get so excited. Finally! He got the nerve to want to ask you out.
"You already know the answer Dal. Finally he asks me out! OMG, what should I wear." You say so excited you are annoying Dally.
"Why don't you invite Cherry over and ask her. You can paint your nails or whatever girls do." Dally said annoyed. That's just what you do, you call Cherry and accept the invitation and invite her over to pick out an outfit. She, being a soc says that you should come to her house after school because she has some cute dresses she would like to give you.
After School:
You meet up with Cherry, Bailey and Dally outside the school. Cherry walks over to the nicest car in the lot. An electric car. You get to her house, well house is an understatement, a mansion, that is still not a strong enough word, a castle. Her father woks for the government and gets paid really well. You and Cherry go to her clothes room, it is enormous. There must be over a million dollars invested in the closet. She walks over to some clothes that look a little smaller than the rest she looks at you and says.
"I've been waiting for Berry to ask you out before I gave you these dresses. They don't fit me anymore and they would look better on you so they are yours." The rack of clothes she as giving you was 3 times the size of your closet. You pick up a long in the back short in the front teal strapless dress and quickly put it back into the pile. Cherry picks up a short rainbow paint splatter dress with one bejeweled strap that goes across the chest and meets at a belt.
"Cherry, remember that this is only my first date." You remind Cherry
"I think if you went in sweatpants and a stained hoodie Bailey wouldn't like you anymore than if you were draped in chiffion. But I booked us reservations at a nice restaurant. The boys better wear something nice." Cherry said in response. She picks up a strappless dress with a blue top a sparkled belt and rainbow tool skirt. You give her a look of doubt and you both keep looking. A minute later Cherry quietly says 'Aha I've got it' and begins digging quickly. She brings up a purple dress with cupcakes all over it and a music staff at the bottom (pictured at the top) You try it on, its a perfect fit! She grabs a pair of chocolate sprinkle heels with a cute little fake strawberry on the toe (pictured at top) and she gave me a cupcake scarf and some food related jewelry and said,
"Time for Hair!" Oh, you hate your hair. You color it a new color like every week. Cherry starts by putting some temporary blue and pink dyes in, braided small braids and put my hair into a ponytail. Short to style but really cute!
:>) Te He He. The date will be tomorrows imagine!