School Is Cool

Your teacher announces a field trip. You wonder, the swamp again, or the landfill, or maybe the zoo for the millionth time. How exciting! You think sarcastically.
"We are going to RidingRanger, and in case any of you don't know its a local water/theme park. So bring swimsuits." You teacher announces. "You probably already know because its the 10th grade end of the year celebration. Like an organized senior skip day." Your teacher continues. Your really upset, out don't have any friends in your grade. "We are going for high school be smart day, so there will be lots of other schools there." Yes, you think. This could be your chance to make friends your age! The field trip was in a week. You could barely wait! You get everything together. And slather on the sunscreen! You, along with the rest of the tenth grade boards their assigned bus. Its a 3 hour ride. You sit and read. Finally you get there. The power is out! The teachers say if its not on in an hour we would leave. The park attendants let people in to play some games (like darts, guess age+weight+birthday ect) Soon the power comes on, everyone starts moving quite quickly. You accidentally walk into someone.
"Oh, I'm sorry." You say with your head down. You look up. Wow, he's hot! "Are you here for school?" You ask quietly.
"Oh, no! Some of my friends are!" He says chuckling. "One o my friends has been held back a few years, plus the younger brothers of my friend is here." He says in a whisper. "I'm a 'chaperone'" He whisper to you chuckling more. You start to cough. You notice he's smoking. He realizes that's why your coughing. "Sorry! I'll put it out!" He says quickly, then puts it out.
"Who's that you got there Dal?" You hear a voice yell from the distance. The boy you were talking to turned around.
"Hey Two-Bit this is. This is." He turns to you. "And what's your name darlin?" He asks you.
"Most people call me Breezy. I don't know why." You say as cooly as you can.
"Hey Dal, hey Two, what do you guys wanna go on first, me and Pony are gunna hit the water rides. Then maybe the Crazy Thunder." You hear another voice call.
"Soda, you and Pony take Two. I am busy." The boy you were talking to said to the voice. He turned to you. "I guess I didn't introduce myself. I'm Dallas, Dallas Whinston. That over there is Two-Bit Matthews, I can't remember what his real name is. The voice you heard was SodaPop Curtis, that's his real name, his parents were probably crazy. And Sodas younger brother PonyBoy. This is some of my gang."
"Well. I'm Breezy. I haven't had friends for years. I was hoping to meet someone nice [like you] to go on rides with." You smile at him.
"How about we go to the mind switcher first?" Dally asked. You smile and take off in the direction of the Mind Switcher, a crazy rollercoaster where your legs dangle. Your right over a lake. Sometimes your legs splash the water! In line, after around 15 minutes, Dally reaches to hold your hand. You happily hold his hand. After that you go on many more rides. He even buys you lunch. Soon you have to go with your group to leave. You trade numbers and promise to call soon!