Climbing To Love

You and Darry have been dating for over 3 years now. And the whole gang has been wondering, when is he gunna propose to you? You and him are obviously meant to be.
"Hey darling, wanna climb this mountain?" Darry asks showing you a picture of 'Calakansa Mountain' One of the things you and Darry love to do together is hike. You have hiked every mountain within 2 hours. This mountain s more than three hours away but it'll be worth it.
"Woah, so pretty. We've gotta see it for ourselfs Dare!" You respond.
"How about next Sunday? That'll give us enough time to get our gear together." Darry suggested.
"Sounds good! See out then!" You kiss Darry on the cheek and leave. The week goes by fast. Soon its Sunday. You have everything ready. You grab you stuff and head to the Curtis house. Darry is already ready to go. He has his car packed and is waiting for you on the front porch.
"Ready to go?" Darry asks. "Got everything?" He jokes, you always bring twice as much as he does.
"I hope so, my house if pretty much empty except for the kitchen sink!" You joke back. You get n the car. You pass the time in the car by listening to music and talking. Eventually you get to 'Calakansa Mountain' and even the view from the bottom was breath taking. You get you hiking gear onand so does Darry. You begin to climb the mountain.
"Its a 6 hour hike right Darry?" You ask.
"Yep. I don't know if I can bear 6 hours of you." Darry jokes.
"Well, if you don't think you can handle it you can turn around and go home." You joke back.
"Naw, you need a manly protector, and I am your boyfriend right!" Darry continues to joke.
"For the moment, yes." You respond. By the time your conversation ends your nearly to the top. You have to climb some rock scrambles and there you are! Finally! Your at the top! All of a sudden Darry seems really nervous. He keeps looking around. You've been on higher, steeper mountains before, so what's the problem. You go to ask when Darry kneels down.
"Will you marry me!" He asks.
"Yes yes I will!" You yell.