When? Part 3

*(Brief Recap) A boy you met at your parents funeral who you haven't seen in years asks you on a date to the drive in. You get there and walk in, but he keeps staring at a scrawny kid and the tuffest greaser in town Dallas Winston*
"Pony, what ya lookin at?" You ask wondering what the answer could be.
"Well you probably know that one of the guys I am looking at is Dallas Winston. And you are probably are wondering who the kid next to him is." You are surprised, it is like Pony read your mind!
"Exactly!" You respond, trying not to show that you are surprised.
"Well the kid sitting next to Dally, his name is Johnny. And they are both in my gang." He says triumphantly. Knowing Dally is the tuffest greaser, and each greaser has only one gang, even to know Dally is an honor for any greaser. 'Who else is in Ponys gang? You wonder'
"In case you were wondering, my gang is me, Dally, Johnny, my brothers, Soda and Darry, Sodas friend Steve, and 'Two-Bit'. Do you know 'Two-Bit'?" Pomy asked, even thought everyone knew of Two-Bit.
"Pony I haven't been living under a rock, the only one I don't know is Johnny. The rest are like 'local heroes'!" You exclaim! And now because you two are dating you are in his gang. "Who is in your gang? Wait, are you even in one?"
"Pony you may not know this but most people say I m the female version of Dally. So yes, I am in a gang, I am the leader. Its me, Crystal Johnson, Amanda Jasmine, and Savannah Winston, and since most of my gang are dating your gang most of us have suggested joining your gang. Wait, is that Johnny Cade?" Yo respond offended at first but sort of gloating to a serious tone.
"Yes, why? Wait Crystal, she and Johnny are dating, Soda and Savannah, Amanda and Darry, me and you. There is one huge flaw with that, Dally barely let's Savannah date someone in his gang. He would never let him be in the gang!"
"Pony, you know Cherry and Dally are dating right?" You ask slightly worried but you don't know why.
"Ya, Two-Bit is dating Marcia, its kind of the new thing to date socs but not me." Pony answered.
"Cherry and Marcia both want go be in my gang so when we merge they can officially be in the same gang as their boyfriends." You respond annoyed slightly. You can tell Pony is getting annoyed with this topic so you change the subject. "Pony I really love you."
"Has anyone ever told you that you are a good kisser?" And you lean in for a long passionate kiss.
The End
Until tomorrow.
Happy Reading

Outsiders Imagines [Editing]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara