Park Meeting

You are on your email. You only have one, its from an anonymous user it reads
Meet me at the park tomorrow after school. I'll be at the bench on the south greaser side. You might not remember me, but I remember you.
-Mr.C
Wow, that's a little creepy. Whos Mr.C? Why would e remember you, and you not remember him. OK so you know: He's a greaser, you used to know each other, its a guy. You get to school and choose not to tell anyone. Finally school ends, you begin to walk home. You decide to stop at the park. Even thought it might be a trap set by your peers, it would be worth it if its not. You go straight to the south bench on the greaser side. There you see a scrawny little guy. He's your age, just small. He sees you approaching and stands up to face you. He smiles.
"Hey! I was worried you wouldn't come! I'm so glad you did!" The boy said excitedly. "Sorry, the names Johnny Cade." The boy said holding out his hand. "My father, before he was a drunk, was good friends with your mom. We hung out a lot as kids. And something happened and he got really mad, for your safety I was not allowed to see you again. My dad is dead so I can see you again!" He said sitting down on the bench. He motioned for you to sit next to him. It all started to come back to you. You hugged Johnny remembering all the good times you to had. He was your first, and only boyfriend. You kissed a lot, especially for 6 year olds!
"Its all coming back to me." You say still hugging him. "I've missed you Johnny. My mother told me that your father proposed to my mom and she said no because of me. He hated me from that day on." You said trying not to cry. "I am kind of glad, we would be step siblings, and tat would make it too awkward to date." Johnny moved his head to kiss you. You got your true love back.
"Honestly, I missed you so much that if my dad hadn't died soon I might have killed him." Johnny said blushing. You smile and kiss him again.
"I would have done the same!" You admit.