Dallas Not As In Texas- The Date

Cherry grabs some makeup and says "We'd better do your makeup on the way, we don't want to be late. BOYS! WE ARE READY TO GO. GET YOUR ***S DOWN HERE!" You are amazed. Cherry doesn't talk at all at school unless she is forced to. She is really loud! The four of you walk to the front of the Valance mansion. Cherry yells "GABE, BRING THE CAR OUT FRONT!" Cherry screamed again. The biggest limo you've ever seen drives up just ahead of you. Who you presume as Gabe opens a door for you. Cherry doesn't move, letting you take it all in.
"Wow, is this even legal!" You blurt out, slouching for a second before trying to correct you mistake.
"What are you talking about? This is our mini limo, the regular one is for my dad. I've got my own pink one." Cherry said excited. The four of you get into the limo. It looks bigger from the inside! Cherry leads you to a small 'room' with a vanity and a wall with shelfs of makeup! You've never seen so much makeup! Even in a store! Cherry dose your makeup for an hour before calling a makeup artist, who dose your makeup for another hour. "We have a whole 'nother hour before we get there, sorry its taking so long, Gabe is new. He doesn't know that a Valance limo can get from Tusla to Mexico City in 2 hours!" Cherry said her voice getting angry when she started talking about Gabe.(The map shows an estimation of Tusla where Mexico City is).
"That sounds really fast!" You respond.
"Ya, you might et sick if you look out the window for too long." Cherry said probably remembering a time she looked out the window for too long. Soon the limo reaches a halt, you were reading your favorite book The Outsiders (again) in the limos library! Time for the date! You get out after Cherry. You hold hands with Bailey and walk in.
"Your reservation Mame." The waitress behind the counter says.
"Four for Valance." Cherry responds. The waitress grabs four menus and signals for them you follow. She takes you to a room with a glass pane on one side looking out into old Aztec ruins. So beautiful! You each take a seat and look at the menu. You and Bailey are still holding hands. (Based off of Becco, so good there) Cherry was telling me during the limo ride that the signature trademark about this place is that it is owned by an Italian cooking show host. Their special meal is they make 3 pastas, and have many people walking around to those who order this and delivering another helping. Today the three pastas are (this is what I had) Shrimp pasta and garlic butter, eggplant ravioli filled with sweet potato, and a spagetti with garlic butter and vegetables. We all decided to get that. It was the best pasta I've ever tasted. Cherry told me to get as many helpings as I wanted and I won't look piggish. Only when I raced Dally and Bailey over who could eat their helping first and won, did Cherry admit I was being piggish. Every second I spent with Bailey made me realize he was the one for me!