Game Day

Its cold and raining today. And you decide to invite the gang to your house today. While you wait for the gang to get to your house you turn your PS4 and XBox on. You get out some refreshments, soda, chips, and you make some Buffalo chicken wing dip. Soon everyone slowly arrives. You sort of blush when Johnny walks in. You always had a crush on him. One time you were so mad at his parents that you went to hi house and beat up his parents. You walked out, with a broken leg and a fractured wrist. The only reason you knew was because the gang noticed yo were hurt at school the next day, picked you up, and walked you to the nurses office. You insisted that you could walk but they knew otherwise. They told you your the most BA girl they know but even greasers hurt sometimes. And it only heals if you seek recovery. You are 'awoken' from your day dream when you hear Two-Bit yell.
"Whoooooo, NOW THIS IS A PARTY!" You nearly fall over he yelled so loud. He must have brought beer. Or found some of your dads. The one thing that will make this day awesome for you is if Johnny asks you to play 'Spyro 2714' your favorite game! You all walk into your game room and sit down in the usual spots. And, as usual Darry is working and isn't here. Two-Bi sits in the armchair on the left of the room, Pony sits on your right and Johnny on your left on the 'loveseat' its like a small couch, to the right of the loveseat is an old chair that Dally always sits in,and, as usual, Steve and Soda are in the bean-bag chairs in the middle of the room. Soda and Steve are already playing a battle game Steve brought over. Suddenly Johnny puts his arm around you. You begin to blush. You look over at Johnny who doesn't eve seem to notice. Smooth you think to yourself, not sarcastically but a little confused. Johnny is not really a player. And this is a move you've seen Dally use a million times. You begin to wonder. Dose Johnny like you back? Did he ask Dally for advice? Or is this just a coincidence? Finally he looks over at you. He begins to blush.
"Sorry, your just so cute." He whispered to you. "And smart, and sweet, and funny, and tuff, and-" He slowly gets quieter, to the point where you can't understand him anymore. You can tell, as if its not obvious, that Johnny likes you.
"Well or sweet, and tuff, and handsome, and really funny, and quite romantic..." You start to list all of the things you love about him. He leans in for a kiss. You lean in too. Its even better than playing a game with Johnny, its being Johnny's girlfriend.