Dallas Not As In Texas Part 3

This is the last one (unless you ask for another in the comments) but you will understand the name!)(never mind I love writing this)
Everyone slept on the ride home. Everyone at so much! It was the best meal you ever had! You get back to Cherry's house. When you get there you change back into you clothes.
"How about we make a deal? Every time you come over you can take the outfit I give you? Sound good?" Cherry said. You hesitate, when will you ever wear anything like this? Your a greaser. Cherry notices you hesitation and frowns. "How about you take this outfit. It looked a million times better on you than it could ever look on me. It is casual enough to wear to school." You smile! She is so nice! Why can't socs and greasers get along? Cherry has Gabe take you and Dally home. When you get home you are surprised to see Dally act a way he never as before. Nervous.
"Lil sis, come and sit down over here. Will ya." Dally said motioning to the chair next to him. You become terrified. Even when your parents were sick Dally was never nervous. You hesitate and sit in the chair. "Look sis, mom is alive but she is still very sick. She is in a hospital in Texas. I really wanna go and support her but I really love Cherry. I'm torn." Dally starts crying. Dally never cries even when your Mom 'died' 10 years ago he was 8 and you were 4. You cried your eyes out. And sometimes you still do. You love Bailey as much as Dally loves Cherry.
"Dal, in school tomorrow I will tell Bailey. You are going to have to tell Cherry. I really sorry." You start to cry as you give him the only and best advice that you can. This will be the hardest decision yuoe ever had to make. Your love or your mom. At school you tell Bailey the bad news. He invites you over to his house to talk it over. You accept the invite. You and Bailey walk to his house because Cherry was staying after for a club. Or detention! Plus one of the things you and Bailey love to walk, especially in nature! You get to his house and he a root beer for you and a Cola for himself. He guides you to his room. You both sit down in a bean bag. You start to cry.
"Bailey I love you but I also miss my mother." You manage to say in between sobs.
"I wish I knew how you feel. I have my mother, but soon I might loose you. But you know what Cherry told me whenI lost Sparky, my dog? She said if its meant to be he'll come back. And he did! 3 years later, but he's back!" Bailey said petting Sparky. "So, I want you to go, write to me. You know my address but I'll write it down for you if you like."
"I would love that." You reply slowing your crying to a few tears. Bailey gets up and walks to his desk. He grabs a piece of neon green, only your fave color! He writes his address and name. At the bottom he writes a short poem:
Physically we may be apart
Unable to touch, heart in heart
Know that we will never be apart
That mentally we are one,
That mentally we can not be divided,
That we shall never be apart
That we shall always be in one another's heart
You don't know it yet but you will read it every time you receive a letter of his, or write one in response, and every night before you go to sleep. Soon you finish your soda and Bailey takes you home. You talk about how you have been like 'everywhere' in the country looking for her except Texas. And he tells you about the times he has been to Texas. You get home and see Dally about to cry. You thank Bailey at the door, making sure he can't see Dally. You sit down next to Dally.
"Dally I've made up my mind. Telling Bailey really helped me. Have you told Cherry yet?" You ask. Dally looks up at you. You realize that Dally did not notice you until you said something to him. He looked up at you and started crying again.
"Cherry got hurt today on the way home from school. Some stupid greasers jumped her. She is in critical condition. I ant believe I/want there to protect her. I'm so stupid." Dally said. After that you couldn't understand him.
"Dally it aint your fault. You must really love her if you are crying because when I got jumped and was in critical condition you didn't see a tear." You reply realizing that Cherry was the one who was with him 24/7 giving him course and hope. Your next thought is dose Bailey know. "Dally get up. We have to tell Bailey!" You say jumping up and wiping your tears.
"Go yourself I don't want anyone to see me like this." Dall said pouting like a toddler.
"Dally you need to be there to protect me. Socs jump greasers more than the other way around. Plus you know more than me and it is Cherry's brother. He deserves to know the whole story." You remind Dally and walk out the door. Dally gets up and races out the door after you. . .