To Smart For School

(Above is a picture of the Museum Of Play in New York)
You are a greaser. So you skip school, get into fights, smoke. But unlike most times you skip today will be different. Your gang has some pretty smart greasers, like PonyBoy Curtis. You two are the only greasers in 10th grade AP classes. There have been rumors you two have been dating. You wish that was true, but Pony 'hasnt' asked you out yet. One day, on the way to school, Pony walks up to you and says.
"Hey man, I-I mean girl. I'm gonna skip wanna come with. I think you'll like where I'm going." He smirks. You know not even to bother asking 'where' because he isn't gunna tell you. You smirk.
"Ha, you skipping. I'd like to see that! You can't get in any cop trouble. You'll be in a boys home faster than Two-Bit can steal smokes." You chuckle. You realize he's serious. "Ya, sure. I'll come." You say sounding cool. You drop your book bag off at your house. Pony dose the same. "So what are your brothers going to say?" You say wondering what excuse he'll use.
"I got all my homework yesterday. And told my teachers I have an appointment but will be back from a mandatory club meeting, and track meet." Pony said, blushing. Everyone thinks you two are meant to be. The track, and cross country star dating the soccer and volleyball star. Pony guides you to a bus stop. When the bus arrives you pay and gt on. Your still wondering where. Pony is still smirking at your curiosity. You start to recognize that your in the next city. You get to a familiar building. It looks strange. You and Pony get off. Pony leads you inside and pays for admission. Ten you remember, this is a local museum. You and Pony hold hands as you walk through the exhibits. You both boast about ho much you know, and what you already knew. Pony pays for you to go into the butterfly garden. It was so romantic. You kissed!