Where did she go?

This is kinda, really sad. And kinda scary.
Your be friends, they're nice guys and all, but you probably wouldn't date any of them. Except for Johnny, Johnny Cade. He's sweet, charming, funny, protective. You've been dropping hints that you like him since, well, you started liking him. And that was 13 years ago,you were both three, you became the best of friends. Now your 16 and the only guy you could love doesn't even realize you love him. Your starting to loose hope. Your home life has gotten worse. Your dad died, he was the one who, sometimes, stood up for you against your mom and older siblings. Now, since your mom killed your dad, you have no voice, your sisters steal your makeup, go through and rip up your clothes. And your quest, just like Johnny. You never say a word about it to any of your friends. You find an old box of razors under your bed, when you were young and voiceless, like you are now, you used to cut. Wen your dad found this out he made an effort to make life better for you. Now that he's gone, and Johnny doesn't realize you like him, you get them out again. Your mother starts to abuse you. She kicks you, smacks you, makes you do work for nothing. You decide there is only one answer. Suicide. Some would say it isn't the best answer, but for you it seems like the only answer. You started not going to school. No one notices, especially not Johnny. There are only two reasons you leave your room anymore. One is to go to your dads grave, and cry, for hours. The other is to o to the Curtis house, to escape your abuse, your suicidal thoughts, your fathers death. You slowly stop going to the Curtis house. Every day you don't go you write a sentence of your suicide note. So far you have:
Dear my gang now that you are reading this I am probably dead or almost dead. Guys it wasn't (really) your fault, don't let anyone tell you it was. You guys delayed this. It was my mother. She is terrible, and if you are reading this in my house, run, get out of that house. Save yourselfs. Here is an explanation of most of it. When I was young my mother hated me, she wanted to have and abortion and get rid of me before I was even born, my dad stood up for me. After that he became afraid of my mom and let my mom walk all over me. I started to cut, my arms, my legs, my face, it didn't matter where. My dad found this out and realized it was time to stand up for me. I stopped cutting until my mom killed my dad. My sisters started sneaking into my room and tearing my clothes, spreading broken glass on the floor it was torture. My brothers made me do their chores and homework, and soon my sisters did the same. My mother, she abuses me worse than Johnny's family, but I have makeup. I've also covered the injuries from them socs jumping me, and its happening more frequently. Johnny be warned, Randy is outto kill you. P. S. Johnny can't you take a hint, Ive been dropping hints that I like you for 13 years!
You sign your name at the bottom. You walk over to the Curtis house and slip a note that says "I Need Help" and your address on it under the door. You walk home, and into your room, you open the closet door, grab a knife from your nightstand, and slip the noose you made around your neck. Your waiting to die, you cut deep slits into your arms, legs, chest, neck and face. A voice comes into your head. Its Johnny's, its something you heard him say while you we're putting the note under the door. You can still understand his voice.
Johnny was crying "Pony, I love her. Where did she go man?What if she died? What if she killed herself. I'm going to her house." Pony responds but you can't understand "And anyway man, she's part of the gang. At least come help me look for her on that condition."
You realize, your the only girl in the gang. Johnny dose love you! You start to become numb, you drop the knife. You hear a door open and footsteps running to your room. Your door opens and you black out. The next thing you know your on your bed, you look out the window, its nighttime, you look to your left and theres Johnny. You lay back down and gently shake Johnny, letting him know your alive.
"You- you really wanted to die. How could you do that, if you hated it here anyone in the gang has room at their house. I thought suicide was the only option, then I met you!" Johnny said smiling at you. "I love you too." Johnny continued. He stopped looked away and then looked back at you and kissed you. You realize that you are meant to be. "If you died, I would have grabbed the knife and stabbed myself." Johnny whispered to you. "It all starts with one." He whispered so quietly you could barely hear him. You kiss again. You are meant to be.
Sorry! Sometimes there will be ones like this. I was in a bad mood. I know someone who's parents shot each other. Someone who's dad committed suicide, someone who's friend committed suicide (and lots of people blame her) and sadly a few other stories like that.