Introduction

Rain Lee Sunset fresh graduate from high school going to university to start a new whole life experience as a adult.

His parents are super rich they both live abroad. rain has always wanted to study in his hometown so after high school in London he came back to Bangkok and register in faculty of business administration at Bangkok university.

His parents bought him an apart for himself with maids and everything he needed, he lives with his bestfriend sky whom he met when he came back here they became very close friends and decided to live together going to the same university.

Sky knows all rain dirty fantasy but doesn't say anything because rain can't even say two sentences straight to someone he'll like, he's way too shy and awkward to even dare practice what he loves reading so sky really doesn't care at all. Sky is sassy but doesn't like drama.

Rain is a virgin boy with wild and dirty mind reading manhwa everyday he knows everything about sex but can't even dare to do it, he always wanted to experience the most dark and intoxicating sex but couldn't find the right person to bring that desire out of him until one day his eyes fell on Phayu the most sexy man he ever seen, all his body sense was alarmed, attracted and just wanted to burry himself on phayu body, but he's so shy and reserved no one will know he has the dirtiest mind ever dreaming about the most craziest things.

Phayu is a twin, he lives with his brother Saifa. They're the only sons, their parents are also super rich giving them everything they want.

They both enrolled at Bangkok university in faculty of business administration. Phayu has a best friend Pai who knows all his dark side since both of them are the same.

Phayu is the popular guy on campus, build like a god, his features like a model, he looks like a celebrity, he is the most handsome and attractive man, but he doesn't care about anyone, he is the most badass man, he has feelings for no one, fucking around with everyone boy and girls, he never had serious relationship only one night stand, for him being in relationship is a prison, why he has to fuck only one person when he can fuck ten of them but that was before meeting rain.

First he will hate the fact that an inexperienced boy can made him squirm like a teenage boy then he will let it be and enjoy.

Phayu doesn't know that this cute little boy has the most craziest fantasy in his mind that will blow phayu and make him stick with him forever. Phayu won't be able to let go rain again not even for a moment.

Stay with me and discover how their relationship will unfold. will they be able to have a normal relationship or just be sexfriend.

This story will be 100% 🔞 a lot of adults content, a little of violence, rough sex, use of sextoys, read at your own risk. 🤭😌❣️

Thank you for the support 🙏🏽😊 please leave a vote, comment and share to others 🥰💕

I will update every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday ☺️ follow so you won't miss anything 😁