• Dawning Realization •

_______________

Marna tou iss jahaan main koi hadsa nahi

Iss dour e nagawar main jeena kamal hai

_Jaun Elia_

•_______________•

Soft breezes blew across the atmosphere carrying the faint scent of roses littering the pots and flower beds in the back lawn as it filled the air of the room, wafting past one's nostrils.

The gauze drapes covering the window swayed softly with every movement as the figures remained immersed in the conversation.

"Shanzu, he really bought this bracelet for you"?

Ayat's astonished voice echoed as the awestruck gaze of her lingered on the dainty white gold chain bracelet in admiration that she had wrapped around Shanzay's wrist earlier.

The dainty silver chain had a beautiful delicate crescent moon fixed in the middle with a tiny round diamond fixed inside it's crescent glinting oh so beautifully under the room's lights, dazzling other to no extent.

Ayat swept her gaze upwards to find the honey cups of the girl again who sat there on the bed, resting her back against the bedpost beside Waniya's sprawled frame who was busy using the phone.

A soft sigh trespassed her delicate rosy lips as Shanzay hummed softly,
"Yes. This and a bouquet of roses".

Waniya who was munching on the peanuts immediately gave an offended side eye to Shanzay as she huffed softly,

"Shanzu Pagal! Tumhain chahiye tha k uss k haath say hi bracelet pehanti jaisay gajray pehnay thay"!

Upon Waniya's blunt words, Shanzay immediately straightened in her seat as the dainty cheeks of hers immediately picked on the rosy hues.

Her pristine lashes swept upwards as the honey gaze found Waniya's scolding dark orbs,
"Wo....wo tou unhon nay khud pehnaye thay na".

Her words made Waniya roll her eyes dramatically as she sighed stretching her hand in air as if reasoning,

"Kiya yarr. Ajeeb badmaza ho tum bhi. Ussay kehti na k Sartaj please meri kalaiyon main apnay piyaray haathon say ye bracelet bhi pehna dain jaisay ap nay gajray pehnaye. Wo konsa mana kerta".

The hues tinging Shanzay's cheeks deepened more as poor girl literally gawked back at Waniya's frame with her doe like orbs widened the size of saucers which Waniya royally ignored gazing back at the phone's screen while munching on the peanuts in the process.

Manahil scoffed lightly, gazing back at Waniya's nonchalant frame with a reprimanding look,
"Waniya, you're very very shameless, do you know that"?

"Ah, I'm definitely well aware of that. No need for you to mention it".
Waniya rose her gaze from the phone, winking at Manahil's reprimanding orbs before sending her a flying kiss that Manahil immediately rejected by waving her hand in air making Ayat laugh out louder.

When the laughter died down, she turned towards their frames and stated,

"He not only bought our pretty Shanzay such beautiful and lovely gifts but also booked the whole floor for her. Shanzu, bunda sahi kamal ka mila hai tumhain waisay".