• Sealed Fates •

•______________•

•______________•

"Cold hands
Cold heart"

•______________•

The air in the baithak of mardan khana was thick with awkwardness, hostility and hatred yet still, the fact couldn't be hidden that the Chaudharys were doing great control on themselves to mask their expressions and restrain themselves.

Azfar who stood leaning beside the wall gazed at his Dada jaan with complaining orbs who seemed to be silent as he sat on the plush white sofa with the turban resting on his head with full pride.

Than his annoyed and somewhat irritated gaze went to his cousin Basit and he literally felt like murdering him at seeing him instructing the mulazims to serve the sardar refreshments and tea, the same sardar who had arrived at their haveli at this time of the night with the izzat of their haveli.
Azfar knew if he could, and if it hadbeen possible, he would have murdered the sardar by now.

The mere sight of the arrogant man seated on the plush white sofa acting as if he ruled this place made utter hate and displeasure course through his being wanting nothing but to crush him into pieces, if only he could.
Oh if only he could!

Doing great control on himself, he averted his gaze cursing that shameless woman in his heart who had literally made a joke of them in front of this sardar, who had humiliated them and hurt their pride and ghairat and he was oh so sure that he wasn't going to let that behaya go, even if she didn't belong to haveli and was a bahar ki larki.
He wouldn't forgive anyone for tainting their khandaan's reputation, he was sure of that.

Seated on the plush white single seater sofa with his back comfortably leaning against the soft cushioned back rest and right leg placed over left one with his arm draped loosely over the arm rest, the black sleeves roughly folded till elbows revealing the muscular veiny arms, the busted knuckles oh so prominent with dried blood lacing them sat none other than Sardar Badar Nauraiz Shah.

One nonchalant glance at the delicate expensive teacups filled with tea and mouthwatering delicacies adorning the table and he turned his gaze back towards the elderly figure not to gaze back at them again as if he could care less how much the Chaudharys were showing him hospitality.

He knew better, he knew them better than they themselves knew for him to accept this so called hospitality which was as hypocritical as their faces, oh he would be a fool if he didn't understand.

The perfect thick eyebrow of his arched ever so slightly as the fierce orbs standing beneath them gazed back at the elderly figure without any emotion, any hint of softness or lenience,
"Kahiye jo kehna hai".
The tone of his cold, chillingly icy, coming out somewhat nonchalant and annoyed making Azfar's nostrils flare as he straightened up from his leaning position,
"Tameez say baat karo dada say"---