• Seeping Agony •

______________•

Zindagi hai ya koi toofan hai
Hum tou iss jeenay k hathon mar chalay

•______________•

Soft winds blew swaying the thin white net curtains not only causing the coldness to seep in but also allowing the warmth filled morning sunrays to peek through the glass window that was slid open at the moment.

The white curtains swayed with breezes and the sunlight fell on the penholder filled with different coloured gel pens along with the table lamp causing it's glass surface to glint under them.

Faint scent of flowers lingered in the room from the flower beds that stood in the lawn outside diffusing in the air entering through the partly slid window leaving a trace of lingering scent behind that occupied the room.

On the soft bed with the huge white bedpost that stood attached with the cream coloured wall with the light pink comforter pulled till the top only causing the edge of the light pink pillow and the head peeking out from it to show.

With the long straight honey tendrils disheveled-ly scattered on the pillow, only the face till her hooded and swollen honey brown orbs showed.

The lids were swollen and the corners of her eyes were slightly red showing the grief she went through the whole night as a thin sheet of moisture still covered them.

She sniffed softly blinking her long eyelashes that appeared even lighter under the morning sun's light that illuminated the room.

She shut her eyes snuggling more into the soft and fluffy pillow as the comforter slightly slipped revealing the small slim straight nose that was blazing red from its tip and the lips that stood below were in a pale red colour.

The stray strands of hair sticking to her forehead and cheeks as she hid her half face completely in the soft pillow.

So many thoughts swirled in her head, so many images flashing in the back of her mind, so many voices echoing that she felt her head throb as she the other second raised her slender hands and pressed the corners of pillow in a way as if trying to shield her ears with them.

Her muffled groans and frustrated screams got muffled in it for a whole minute before she finally loosened her grip on the soft pillow and turned with her face facing the ceiling now.

A soft sigh left her lips as she gazed at the golden lined ceiling fan that was swirling with full speed.

She kept looking at the wings that were passing by in blur as the nose of hers and the corners of her eyes turned redder.

She shut her eyes raising her hands and pressing her palms to her forehead groaning softly as she turned towards the left almost pulling herself in a fetish position,
"How could I just..."?

The thing that had kept her awake the whole night and even till now wasn't willing to leave her mind.
Just how did she?
How could she do it?

"Why did I not refuse"?
She almost groaned in disbelief as the face of hers completely hid behind her soft hands.

"What was I thinking?! How could I......"