Forty two

"So You don't know about Jeon Jeongguk's whereabouts hmm?"

Both Jennie and Hyungsik startled with a deep voice and it made them retreat from the hug immediately. There is standing Bogum, watching the duo closely.

"My Bad, I interrupted you guys with a very cringe question, it seems like aish, My apology."
The male smiled at Jennie who just bowed in return.

"Hyung? Wh-" Hyungsik was about to say something but Bogum has nothing to do with that. He smiled at Jennie once again apologetically.

"Well my intention was nothing like that. I am Park Bogum. Hyun's (Hyungsik) Brother."

The male bowed to Jennie who just bowed in return AGAIN!!! So awkward.

"I am Jeon-

"I suppose You should not need your introduction Miss Jennie. I know you very well."

"A-b." Jenny flinched a bit when Bogum started to sniff at her nearby air making her suddenly uncomfortable.

"Hyung what are you doing!!"

"Strange Miss Jennie, How you don't have any other Alpha's scent on you rather than my brother's." Bogum smirked at his brother and patted on his shoulder with an encouragement.

"Suddenly I can see your future little bro." Bogum smirked more.

Whereas Hyungsik pushed the male away from him with gritted teeth.

"Hyung, what the hell!! Would you at least let me finish? what the hell are you implying even. And Why are you here? You said you will be going somewhere on an official duty right? Why are you here so suddenly?"

"Why are you so surprised even Hyun? It's my home as well,.I can get here anytime, anyday. Am I wrong Miss Jennie?" He asked making the Alpha girl to flinch yet again.

Okay the aura the male was giving is not natural. It's CREEPY. She concepts.

"Still, You could have knocked Hyung, When you clearly sensed a female's pheromones inside. Anyway, Well Jennie, I think we will be talking about this tomorrow-

"What is it about?" Bogum quirks his brows.

"Nothing like that to be shared with  you Hyung. It's a bit personal matter." Hyungsik stated rudely this time. Sometimes he can NOT stand his brother.

"Personal matter I see-

"Cough* A-b I guess I should leave for my home. It was nice meeting You Officer Park." Jennie bowed to Bogum then gave a concerned look to Hyungsik before retreating from the room.

"So You would not going to answer to my questions then, Right? Miss Jennie?" Bogum interrupted from behind.

"What questions?" She turned back.

"I want to confirm that, You are not lying about your knowledge on Jeon Jeongguk's oh I must add 'the coward Alpha Jeon Jeongguk's' whereabouts. Currently we are working on his disappeared identity. Hopefully you would co-operate."

"Hyung can you not-

"First of all, You can NOT just call my brother Jeon Jeongguk, Just because he is no longer here with us. He is still the pack leader and your chief, officer." Jennie folded her hands near to her chest with a bold posture.

"And about his whereabouts, Although if I knew I don't find any proper reason to let you know, I myself is enough to take care of this situation. Moreover I don't think that you are having any guilty conscience over not being able to protect the Luna of this pack. So far better that you stay on your line."