Thirty Eight

A/N:
Before we start, I want to ask,
which country do you belong, Peachy? I've always wanted to ask this question actually.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

🔞 Alert:

"what are you doing?" Jeongguk asked approaching his husband who is now sitting on the sand spreading his legs.

"Making sand cas- what the- I told you to bring an Icecream, and you brought coconut water? Like seriously Kookie?" Taehyung protested pouting his lips.

"Yes I brought Coconut water, and you will drink it without any protest." Jeongguk completed and set beside the whining omega. With a glare Taehyung show his fist to the Alpha and snatch the coconut from his hand roughly then started drinking.

"What are you making Tae?" Jeongguk asked looking at the creation out of sand.

"Don't talk to me!!" Taehyung replied looking at other direction sipping water.

"Oh, Okay."

.
.
silence***
.
.

"YAAAAAHHH WHEN I SAY DON'T TALK, YOU MUST TALK, I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU THAT MEANS I AM MAD AT YOU. NOW IT'S YOUR DUTY TO WOO ME, TRY TO CONVINCE ME TO TALK, SHOW SOME EMOTIONS. DON'T YOU HAVE THIS BASIC MANNER, MR. JEON DUMB JEONGGUK?"

"What were you doing?" Jeongguk asked instead of saying anything other. Oh he is not interested to hear this over and over anymore. Moreover in a foreign place around foreign people. Yes.

"Oh silly me almost forgot. I am making sand castle Kookie. For us and our babies. Hihi." Taehyung said showing his amazing boxy smile to his husband but only to merge out immediately listening to the other's reply.

"Sand castle? What is that? Feels like a child play thing? What's that?" Jeongguk asked amused making the other to almost roll his eyes. Oh how could he forgot his husband is a dumb unromantic.

"Oh please kookie now don't spoil my already spoilt mood with this unromantic, boring side of yours."

"Chukle* No I am damn serious. What is this anyway? Sand Castle? I mean why will we be making castle here? More off with sand? What a waste, let's go swim instead."

"You know what? Get the hell away from my sight Jeon Jeongguk. Oh you better get away before I make you myself."

"Taehyung move your lazy ass up off the ground, right now!! If not I will use force, I am telling you. More like warning you."

"MOON GODDESS, WHAT I EVER DID BAD IN MY PAST LIFE THAT I HAD TO GET THIS UNROMANTIC, IDIOT, DUMB, STUPID, HUSBAND??NO WAEEEEE? WHY HE IS LIKE THIS MOON GODDESS? NOW HOW WILL I ENJOY MY HONEYMOON HERE? HOW...HOW ....HOW ........"
Taehyung shouted looking at the immense sea caressing his belly, making everyone around them stop on their tracks and looks at him weirdly. Oh thank God, no one could catch his spoken language to understand anything. They just shrugged it off praying silently for the pregnant woman's husband.

"sigh* You are lucky that you are pregnant, you know that right Taehyung?" Jeongguk said poking his tongue in utter irritation having enough of these mood swings.

"Pffftt, What would you have done to me if not then?" Taehyung challenged back.

"Without any hesitation would drag you to the Sea and make you drawn there, then settle down here in this city with a beautiful Italian lady."

"Pffffffft hahahahaha, You can't settle down with a Lady Kookie, Because you are Gay! Kikikikikikiki."

"Chukle* Really? Thrusting over your vagina for past seven years,  more then thousand times, You could just call me Gay? Seriously?"