Thirty two

The life of a rain drop:
A wet birth
A long fall
A big change.

The entire pack is facing a sudden storm. Seems like the sky too is screaming for a reason. Heavy rainfalls are making people's views blurry, paths are botch up. Seems like the nature itself is mourning. But inside the hospital? Sigh* Things are a bit more shuffled.

"Doctors, surgeons, nurses are rushing towards this particular room where the omega was in. They are being complete terrified and careful enough then usual, as it's a very high case to have, Yes, They have the pack leader's mate in such a critical condition and if something happens to the pregnant omega then things wouldn't go as usual. And they fears it. They so fear the wrath of Jeon Jeongguk.

Talking about Jeongguk, The true blood is unbelievably silent, drenched fully in rain water. The male is silent, But you could say that he is carrying a dangerous aura all along. So dangerous that, it could weaken your firm grip with the floor in just a look. Okay it may not surprise you though, as The true blood has been always powerful with his appearance but being not a chaotic one and silently standing at the door step of his wounded husband's room? is for sure a bit surprising.

"You are drenched Chief, Have this towel to wipe your body." A worker said giving him a towel but immediately gulped when the True blood snapped his head towards the male. With a bow he left the spot.

At a far There are sitting Jennie and Loyla gluing to each other while comforting.

"I cause-d i-t. H-he is here because of m-me. If I were careful enough he wouldn't be here. I-i am at fault." The almost passing out girl cried more uttering those words while being hold by Loila.

"Whisper* Jennie, don't repeat it again and again. Alpha is being silent. Wouldn't take a second to turn all it upside down if he get to know this. Hold on hmm." Loyla muttered.

"B-but Loyla, this is the truth. H-he was all healthy until this- h-he sure in pain right?"

"Sigh* Jennie-

"Taetae!!!" Jennie shouted standing up seeing a nurse coming out of the room. She walks up to her.

"How is Taetae? IS HE OKAY!!H-He is asking for me right?!"

The nurse didn't dare to look towards the true blood with a bow she stated to Jennie.
"Ma'am- It's been just a few minutes Luna has been admitted. We can- can't predict his health condition this soon. But don't worry Doctors are doing their be-best."

While gritting her teeth The Alpha girl about to approach the nurse but got hold by Loyla.
"Jennie no. Let them do their work. Please."

With a bow the nurse walks away.

"But Loyla Taeate- he, I-

"Shhh. I know. Luna is so strong. He will endure all the pain for the sake of his family. Let's wait here hmm." The maid girl sadly smiled looking at the girl and let to rest her head on her lap.

"Taetae will be cured right? And his babies?"

"Yes. I have faith. He have to. Because he has two important person behind, who are crying rivers for his wellbeing. He needs to get back to you two Jennie. Our Luna must be cured."